Nik0 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Default Sponsored articles, how the price depends on language?

I just wondered, how does the price for publishing a guest post (not writing it) fluctuate depending on the language of the article? I have a view on the standard rates for English but struggle to guess if it should be more or less paid for Spanish, German etc. Compared at equal other terms regarding the publisher's sites value, just the language making a difference...

Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nik0 View Post
    Compared at equal other terms regarding the publisher's sites value, just the language making a difference...
    I think this is depend on language. You don't find poor country on this planet where people speak German. Germany, Austria, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Liechtenstein e.t.c All visitor from German speaking countries - is potential hi value customers. If German native speaker write content, the average price will be higher.

Another situation with English or Spanish language. The native English / Spanish speaker may be from rich or from poor country.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight Cat For This Useful Post:

Nik0 (28 January 2019), Triple7 (28 January 2019)

Nik0 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

That makes sense of course. I'm most interested how does targeting Spain vs targeting UK. The number of strong established sites in Spanish is much lower than those in English. Doesn't that raise the price for taking a guest post in Spanish?

Cardy007 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nik0 View Post
    I just wondered, how does the price for publishing a guest post (not writing it) fluctuate depending on the language of the article? I have a view on the standard rates for English but struggle to guess if it should be more or less paid for Spanish, German etc. Compared at equal other terms regarding the publisher's sites value, just the language making a difference...
    Yeah Im looking for info on German content rates, seems to be more pricey?

Karri is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Cat View Post

Another situation with English or Spanish language. The native English / Spanish speaker may be from rich or from poor country.
    Doesn't it depend on which market you are aiming at? If you are trying to get UK players does it help getting sponsored articles from a site that serves Indian markets? For that matter, just because someone writes in English, Spanish, or German it doesn't mean that the content is aimed at the market you want to be targeting.

thomasandreas is offline Private Member
    Thanks

depends on countries average salaries

Cardy007 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I guess it could also depend on how many competent writers there are available for the language your seeking...

Vargoso is offline Spanish Forum Moderator
    Thanks

I think it's a mix of different conditions:

- The number of established sites available, actually willing to place links
    - The market you are targetting, which is somehow related to the previous topic but not entirely
    - The number of good writers and proofreaders available in the language

If any of the previous factors tend to be lower, it will cost more.
    Rakeback and professional services for poker players - https://worldpokerdeals.com

cronite is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I personally see no big difference between the German-speaking and English-speaking market. The metrics (Traffic, SEO-metrics etc.) are more important...