I have been informed that the links have been changed on the quiet for Sportingbet without any contact
Are the old links still tracking? Do we need to change them over?
I have been informed that the links have been changed on the quiet for Sportingbet without any contact
Are the old links still tracking? Do we need to change them over?
Not surprised, i thought they were useless. I know you haven't had any issues with them though but I had nothing but problems.
Is anybody going to bother addressing this issue? the new tracking links available within the sportingbet system are just hanging without connecting or redirecting. what's goin on?
Enter a fantasy realm of Wizarding wins and giant jackpots at WizardSpins.com, an online casino portal filled with the latest casino bonuses and free spins.
I was told there was no need to change them, also asked to state that on here but did say it would look better coming from someone at sportingbet, looks like they ignored that last bit
Hi All
We have let Sportingbet know about this thread.
In this case, as with all of our unmanaged clients, we are not able to comment on issues related to the management of the affiliate program, as we aren't involved with these decisions.
Thanks