Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    BetsGalore is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

    Default Paddy Power Payment January

    Hi guys,

    I've not received my payment from January yet. I've emailed them and didnt get a reply as of yet.

    Anyone else having issues?

  2. #2
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    yeah, see shay's thread though about late payments, bit of info in there. think they had a tech problem rather than anything rougue though

  3. #3
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    yeah, see shay's thread though about late payments, bit of info in there. think they had a tech problem rather than anything rougue though
    don't be so sure

    Read my opinion about PaddyPartners here: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/paddy-par...ss-216239.html

    By the way, they're about to violate their own terms and conditions once they didn't pay my comission for December and no one gives a **** about it! I've sent several emails to their support, first one on 25th of January and last one on 11st of this month. Do you think anyone replied after my last email? Not a single word, not even an excuse. They just don't care. If you're a Paddypartners affiliate, just pray that you will never have problems with payments, cause they will do nothing to make you happy.

  4. #4
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Paddy Partners paid by moneybookers today.

    Not that I like this term. However, Paddy would not be considered in "no pay/late pay" status for January for quite a while yet and regarding December's payment, I think 1 March would be the technical "late" date - though my maths have known to be a bit off. Here's their exact payment terms :

    5.10 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, at the end of a calendar month, the relevant revenue share payable by Paddy Power to you shall be automatically raised and paid out (in accordance with Clause 5.5) within 60 days of the end of the relevant calendar month. Such revenue share shall be paid in either pounds sterling or Euro, inclusive of VAT if applicable, at Paddy Power’s discretion.

  5. #5
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Paddy Partners paid by moneybookers today.

    Not that I like this term. However, Paddy would not be considered in "no pay/late pay" status for January for quite a while yet and regarding December's payment, I think 1 March would be the technical "late" date - though my maths have known to be a bit off. Here's their exact payment terms :

    That's the reason why I said they're ABOUT to break their T&C.. I assume they won't pay me the missing money, cause no one said anything about it. Let's see if I have any surprise in the next few days (I doubt it though). I will update this information as soon as I have something new.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to casasdeapostas.info For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 February 2014)

  7. #6
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casasdeapostas.info View Post
    That's the reason why I said they're ABOUT to break their T&C.. I assume they won't pay me the missing money, cause no one said anything about it. Let's see if I have any surprise in the next few days (I doubt it though). I will update this information as soon as I have something new.

    Paddy Partners has the worst terms of any affiliate program that we work with, so I was definitely not defending them. I was getting their exact term in writing quoted into this thread so that anyone looking to discuss the matter can do so 100% educated on what the term is. I was also posting reference to the fact that we've been paid today via MB for January activity.

    Please do keep us updated on your payment situation, as well as whether anyone has responded to you.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    Paddy Partners has the worst terms of any affiliate program that we work with, so I was definitely not defending them. I was getting their exact term in writing quoted into this thread so that anyone looking to discuss the matter can do so 100% educated on what the term is. I was also posting reference to the fact that we've been paid today via MB for January activity.

    Please do keep us updated on your payment situation, as well as whether anyone has responded to you.

    They didn't pay me January either. In the system it shows as "Open". If you already got your money, I think I'm not going to get mine, because my payment method is Skrill too.
    In almost 40 days since the money is missing, they simply asked me to confirm my payment details (they were probably suggesting it's my fault). I didn't change anything, my account is working fine. And since I confirmed the details, they said nothing.

    Let's see if I get something before Christmas..

  10. #8
    BetsGalore is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thebookiesoffers View Post
    yeah, see shay's thread though about late payments, bit of info in there. think they had a tech problem rather than anything rougue though
    Just got the payment now. Would have been nice to get a reply from the team after sending mails though.

  11. #9
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    The only way you will get a reply is by contacting Luke direct. He is excellent at responding. Nobody else at PP will answer an email.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to justbookies For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (27 February 2014)

  13. #10
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casasdeapostas.info View Post
    That's the reason why I said they're ABOUT to break their T&C.. I assume they won't pay me the missing money, cause no one said anything about it. Let's see if I have any surprise in the next few days (I doubt it though). I will update this information as soon as I have something new.
    How is this coming along, mate?

  14. #11
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casasdeapostas.info View Post
    They didn't pay me January either. In the system it shows as "Open". If you already got your money, I think I'm not going to get mine, because my payment method is Skrill too.
    In almost 40 days since the money is missing, they simply asked me to confirm my payment details (they were probably suggesting it's my fault). I didn't change anything, my account is working fine. And since I confirmed the details, they said nothing.

    Let's see if I get something before Christmas..
    Your earnings from December are marked as paid in our system, so you should have received this in January. You should have also received this month's Skrill payment yesterday. Please forward all your correspondence to luke.cotton@paddypower.com and I will ensure that this is looked into - I can't find any contact from you on February 11th or January 25th.

    All Neteller/Skrill payments for this month should have now been received. Bank transfers are currently being made so they should be with affiliates today/Monday - we had an issue with an upgrade to our banking system that needed a fix implemented before payments could be made, otherwise we would have anticipated a large number of failed payments. We'd expect to revert to the usual time frames going forwards - apologies for the delay.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 February 2014), justbookies (28 February 2014)

  16. #12
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowerLuke View Post
    Your earnings from December are marked as paid in our system, so you should have received this in January. You should have also received this month's Skrill payment yesterday. Please forward all your correspondence to luke.cotton@paddypower.com and I will ensure that this is looked into - I can't find any contact from you on February 11th or January 25th.

    All Neteller/Skrill payments for this month should have now been received. Bank transfers are currently being made so they should be with affiliates today/Monday - we had an issue with an upgrade to our banking system that needed a fix implemented before payments could be made, otherwise we would have anticipated a large number of failed payments. We'd expect to revert to the usual time frames going forwards - apologies for the delay.

    Well, I will post all my emails here, so people can see I'm saying nothing but the truth (I will hide the names though, it's nothing personal against anyone):


    Me: Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 10:47 AM
    Hello xxxxxxxx, I was checking my account on Paddypower and it says I got my payment on 20th of January but I have nothing on my Skrill account. Is it normal? Can you please take a look? my username is xxxxxxx thanks


    Me:
    Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:19 PM (after 3 days and no reply, I forwarded the original message)


    Reply from PaddyPartners:
    Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 12:33 PM
    Hello xxxxxx, We are investigating further, once we will have a feedback from finance we’ll be in touch, could you please avoid writing me directly and just write to affiliates@pddypower.com , cheers


    Me:
    Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 2:07 PM
    Hello xxxxxx, I could avoid it, but they never reply. Thanks


    Me:
    Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:42 AM
    Hello xxxxx, Can you please tell me if there's anything new about my request? ...... Best Regards


    Reply from paddypartners: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:22 PM
    Hello xxxxxx, I have tried to reply to you as soon as possible as long I was dealing with the UK side of the business, I have moved to Italian side of the business, so I do not take care anymore of that part of the business, but I have chased and ask about your payment yesterday as usual and I am waiting an answer from the finance department, I have forward your email to the manager for UK as well that is cc’d, cheers


    Reply from paddypartners: Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:22PM
    Hi xxxxxx, Apologies for the delay in response. A query was raised with our payments department on this issue but the issue has not yet been resolved and I forgot to confirm with you that someone was looking into it. In regards to the payment issue, this is an unusual issue and we are investigating thoroughly what the problem is here as there must be an issue with your account that keeps occurring and we will do our best to resolve it. I’m sorry that you feel this way about our program, we always do our best to reply to queries asap, but sometimes there is a back log and there is just not enough time to get through them on the day that we receive them. We will get back to you as soon as we hear back from our payments team and we appreciate your patience. Thanks, xxxxxxx


    Me: Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 12:43 PM
    Hello xxxxxx, Any news about my request? I understand the problem, but I think one week is enough to find the problem and pay me. About the program, it's indeed a total mess. If you check my detailed daily numbers for one month, they have nothing to do with the monthly earnings, and the payment numbers are different too... no one seems to understand it. I asked xxxxxxx before and she saw the problem but didn't know how to explain it. She simply told me to check the payment numbers because those are the "right ones". How can I trust a system like this? And after all you pay me the wrong amount twice, and this time you didn't even pay me, despite the amount market as "paid" in the system. I know I'm a small affiliate here and I don't send many players, but how can anyone increase the traffic to a site like this? I hope you can find the problem with my account soon, Thank you xxxx


    Reply from paddy partners:
    Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 1:15 PMHi xxxxxxxx, I understand that you want this issue to be solved asap, but we have not received word back from our Payments team on this issue. I will get back to you as soon as I hear anything. Please understand that it takes some time for the payments team to respond to our queries.


    Me: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    Hello xxxxxxx? Any news about my request? I've been waiting for 10 days already! Thanks


    Reply from paddypartners:
    Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 12:20 PM
    HI xxxxx, Our payments team have asked you to confirm the below details are correct (my payment data was below).


    Me: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    yes it's all correct and I've got payments before from Paddypartners, so I'm pretty sure the problem has nothing to do with my payment details. Thanks


    Me: Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM
    Hello, Any news about this? Thanks


    reply from paddyparters: Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:04 AM
    Hi xxxxxxxx, Unfortunately no word back yet. We appreciate your patience in this. Thanks, xxxxxxx


    --------------------------------------------------------------
    And then, 16 days more without any news
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    ....



    So yesterday I decided to send this email to all paddypartners addresses I know (my final try):

    Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 3:01 PM

    "
    I'm sorry for including everyone in the CC of my email, but once no one gives a s*** about my problem, I have better chances if I ask you all to check it. I just want to know if you will ever pay the money which is missing since 20th of January, because you have just 2 days left before you violate your own terms and conditions which say: "5.10 Unless otherwise agreed in writing, at the end of a calendar month, the relevant revenue share payable by Paddy Power to you shall be automatically raised and paid out (in accordance with Clause 5.5) within 60 days of the end of the relevant calendar month."
    Yes, I know your payments are automatic, you don't do manual payments and if you fail to pay I will have to wait until the next month, and blah blah blah, blah blah... But you should respect your affiliates and AT LEAST say something about it. How is it possible that after 32 days and lots of emails, you can't give me a simple answer? Or even an excuse? it's not my fault, I didn't change anything in my payment data, my Skrill account is working perfectly fine, I've got dozens of payments this month with the same data I ever used. Do you need more people on your payment team or they are just incompetent and unprofessional? This is simply too much. it's just unacceptable behaviour. I wish I had no active players so I could just go away and never promote your brand again."



    And finally today got this one from paddypartners:

    Hi xxxxxxx,
    Payment has been made and it should be with you by Monday.
    Thanks,
    Paddy.


    -------------------------------------

    Now let's wait for it! Even if they pay me on Monday, they are already breaking their own T&C, but I'm not going to complain anymore. I just hope people read this thread and be ready to get a support like this if something goes wrong with their accounts.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to casasdeapostas.info For This Useful Post:

    Roulette Zeitung (28 February 2014)

  18. #13
    Roulette Zeitung is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    5,946
    Thanked 6,644 Times in 2,930 Posts

    Default

    "Even if they pay me on Monday, they are already breaking their own T&C"

    That's one reason, why I don't like in general written terms for "cold days", even if (nearly) all people are shouting: "We will never use that terms!"

    "they are already breaking their own T&C"

    Sometimes terms are like rainbow bubble ... and the webmaster enter the stage in the moment, the bubble bursts.

    But the good thing: There are many examples around in the industry, who are working on the right road.

    Leopold

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roulette Zeitung For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 February 2014)

  20. #14
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default

    As I mentioned, we received payment through January 2014 activity yesterday via Moneybookers. What I find strange and even problematic is that you've not received your payment AND your payment is marked as completed.

    By comparison, and once again we ARE paid current. Our payment is not yet marked as completed.

    Normally, we are paid out and then sometime later in the month (usually towards the end of the month or even the beginning of the following month the payment status becomes updated) - which really begs the question of "why bother with reporting payment status?". Clearly mine is not accurate (in real time) and yours is not either it would seem.

    Hopefully, you'll be in "funds received" status come Monday.

  21. #15
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Hi casasdeapostas.info - my intention wasn't to accuse you of lying, but to solve this issue, which I can't discuss on a public forum. I've now found another of your emails which isn't posted above. If you forward me the emails, I will do so.

    If you have not received payment, then this is unrelated to the payment terms and is due to a problem with your particular payment information, as payment was attempted. Our terms cover us against this.

  22. #16
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    As I mentioned, we received payment through January 2014 activity yesterday via Moneybookers. What I find strange and even problematic is that you've not received your payment AND your payment is marked as completed.

    By comparison, and once again we ARE paid current. Our payment is not yet marked as completed.

    Normally, we are paid out and then sometime later in the month (usually towards the end of the month or even the beginning of the following month the payment status becomes updated) - which really begs the question of "why bother with reporting payment status?". Clearly mine is not accurate (in real time) and yours is not either it would seem.

    Hopefully, you'll be in "funds received" status come Monday.
    Shay - we don't mark payments as paid until the entire payment run is completed. I'm not aware of exactly when it's marked as paid, but as it is manual, when exactly it is marked as paid depends on the individual responsible for this. If our banking team attempts a payment, it is marked as paid. Most issues occur when payment details are incorrect and the payments then fail, or when recipient banks reject payments. In this case, once payments reject (and once we have verified that they have rejected), and the affiliate updates and confirms their payment information, we re-open them to re-attempt payment.

    Whilst you may not find this useful - if a previous payment is marked as "open" - that would alert an affiliate to the fact they have earnings which we have not attempted to pay. This would usually be due to a lack of payment information - in this case, I'd find it extremely useful to know if I had not been paid, and could ensure it's resolved going forwards.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (28 February 2014)

  24. #17
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowerLuke View Post
    Hi casasdeapostas.info - my intention wasn't to accuse you of lying, but to solve this issue, which I can't discuss on a public forum. I've now found another of your emails which isn't posted above. If you forward me the emails, I will do so.

    If you have not received payment, then this is unrelated to the payment terms and is due to a problem with your particular payment information, as payment was attempted. Our terms cover us against this.

    Just give me the Skrill transaction ID and all will be fine. If you attempt to pay me and the transaction is refused or my account is locked / inactive, you have a email notice from Skrill. Just ask the payments team to provide it. Can you prove you paid me? No, because you didn't.

    My only question is: how is it possible that everybody pays me and Paddypartners can't? Luke, just take a look at the previous months: you paid me with the same payment details, I didn't change anything, my account is working, there's nothing wrong on my side.. it's ALL your fault, not mine. You can't say your terms cover you against this because that's completely false.

    Your terms say:
    5.13 We shall make reasonable efforts to make any payments due to you in a timely fashion. However, we shall not be liable for occasional delays or delays outside of our control. For example, any changes in the contact or banking details provided by you may give rise to a delay of up to 60 days in making any payments due. Where you become aware of any overdue payments due to you, please contact us immediately and we will seek to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

    In this case, it's not outside your control. For some reason you failed to transfer me the money (you assumed it before). I have nothing to do with that. And by the way, you had more than one month to ask me for an alternative payment method, but you didn't.

  25. #18
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    By the way, I've got January payment, which proves nothing is wrong with my payment details.

    27/02/2014 16:45 Received Paddy Power Isle of Man Limited Processed 0.00 +XXXXXXXXXX
    Transaction ID: 1086465462
    Reference ID: 5006531/47866
    Sender's email: moneybookerseuraffil@paddypower.com

  26. #19
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casasdeapostas.info View Post
    Just give me the Skrill transaction ID and all will be fine. If you attempt to pay me and the transaction is refused or my account is locked / inactive, you have a email notice from Skrill. Just ask the payments team to provide it. Can you prove you paid me? No, because you didn't.

    My only question is: how is it possible that everybody pays me and Paddypartners can't? Luke, just take a look at the previous months: you paid me with the same payment details, I didn't change anything, my account is working, there's nothing wrong on my side.. it's ALL your fault, not mine. You can't say your terms cover you against this because that's completely false.
    As things stand, we as an affiliates team don't receive notifications from our finance department when payments fail - the general process when payments fail is something we're working on. If your Skrill account was locked when we made payment (I have no idea if this is the case, but it's a possibility as you just stated above), that is outside our control.

    I am glad that you received this month's payment correctly. This was made in the exact same way as last month's payment. There is no reason that I can see on our end that you did not receive that payment. I am offering to help solve the issue of the previous month's payment even though it is not my personal responsibility. At this point, I am starting to feel that you'd rather continue to complain about the issue here rather than accept my offer to resolve it. If that changes, please email me.

  27. #20
    casasdeapostas.info's Avatar
    casasdeapostas.info is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PaddyPowerLuke View Post
    As things stand, we as an affiliates team don't receive notifications from our finance department when payments fail - the general process when payments fail is something we're working on. If your Skrill account was locked when we made payment (I have no idea if this is the case, but it's a possibility as you just stated above), that is outside our control.

    I am glad that you received this month's payment correctly. This was made in the exact same way as last month's payment. There is no reason that I can see on our end that you did not receive that payment. I am offering to help solve the issue of the previous month's payment even though it is not my personal responsibility. At this point, I am starting to feel that you'd rather continue to complain about the issue here rather than accept my offer to resolve it. If that changes, please email me.

    Luke, thank you for offering your help in this situation but as I said before, it's not about the money. I don't want you to resolve my problem. I want people who are responsible for my account to take action, not you. What if I didn't know this site? What if you leave paddypartners and I have a much bigger problem in the future? Who will help me? And yes, I will keep complaining until the company provides a professional support.

    P.S. There's nothing wrong with my Skrill account, please don't use that as an excuse. In the same period that you claim to have paid me, I got payments from Betfair, 888, bet-at-home, Unibet, William Hill, Victor Chandler and a lot more. Anyway, I can post the printscreens here if necessary. I can even ask Skrill to confirm that nothing was wrong with my account and Paddypower never tried to transfer money to my account in those days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •