Hi Affiliates,

We have just posted a new sports picks article as Sports Interaction betting analyst Frank Doyle makes his picks for Week 12 of the NFL. You can grab a copy of the article with your affiliate links by logging into your affiliate account at http://www.sportsinteraction.com/affiliate/ and looking under RSS Feeds. Here is the full article:

Sports Interaction betting analyst Frank Doyle makes his picks for Week 12 of the NFL.

Teams play for coaches. We like to think that players give 100% effort 100% of the time but human nature is what it is. Some guys you back up in a brawl; some guys you let take their chances.

We saw that two weeks when the Cowboys, who have had a rotten season but were able to turn it right around and win at the Giants once Wade Phillips was run out of town. I think we’ll see it again at Washington when Minnesota visits the Redskins.

The Vikings weren’t playing for Brad Childress but they will play for Leslie Frazier. They’ll probably play for Leslie Nielsen at this stage. A team with the Vikings’ talent doesn’t just go evaporate, and talent-wise the Vikings have the edge on Washington.

Sports Interaction’s line on Minnesota has already moved from +2.5 to +1.5 since we posted it – back the Vikings at +1.5 before it goes all the way in to pick’em is the first pick of the week.

The Raiders got handed their hats at Pittsburgh last Sunday but Oakland is a team that is playing for its coach. Tom Cable is very much a players’ coach and he’ll have his men grounded to bounce back when Miami visit the Coliseum.

Miami, by contrast, are a team with problems. The running game, for whatever reason, appears shot, and the fish are on their third string quarterback, Tyler Thigpen. There’s no line posted at time of writing but it’ll probably be Oakland -3, and Oakland -3 with Sports Interaction is the second pick of the week.

Green Bay at Atlanta is the game of the week as either team is capable of going to and winning the Super Bowl. They’re two of the best teams in the NFL but the total looks high to me. I don’t think this game will be a shootout.

I think the Falcons will try to eat up the clock and pound the Packer D with Michael “The Burner” Turner all day, and I see them having success doing that. The total is set at 47.5 and betting the under with Sports Interaction is the third pick of the week. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

If you don't yet have a Sports Interaction affiliate account? Sign up today at http://affiliate.sportsinteraction.c...ag=a_5320b_573

Best regards,
Sports Interaction Affiliate Team