Hi people.
I've just joined the forum as I am an affiliate in this business. and need to learn a lot.
Just wanted to say hello and hope to be in contact.
Tooluckynow!
Hi people.
I've just joined the forum as I am an affiliate in this business. and need to learn a lot.
Just wanted to say hello and hope to be in contact.
Tooluckynow!
Hello and welcome to the GPWA .
Welcome
This is the place to learn.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Anthony is correct, there is a wealth of information available here.
Welcome
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
welcome on board - Look forward to seeing you posting that you are retiring on the millions you made being an affiliate![]()
iGB Affiliate - The biggest magazine and events for affiliates in igaming
Welcome to GPWA. You came to the right place to learn about being an affiliate.
Welcome! As everyone else said, there is loads of info here. I attribute a great deal of what I learned from the posts and asking questions here. Don't be afraid to ask any questions, we enjoy helping each other! Good Luck!!
--
"People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~
Welcome mate!
If you have any questions don't be shy to ask!
You'll find some very helpful people around this hood
Cheers
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Good luck - be careful from the Sharks...
keep it cool.![]()
Welcome!!
Dylan Baxendale
Welcome to the GPWA! have a great time![]()