Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default Best Affiliate Conference EVER!!

    "CasinoJack"


  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casinojack For This Useful Post:

    satya (28 August 2009), sipka (27 August 2009)

  3. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I would much rather attend a party like this than one with half naked chicks... at least everyone can have fun at a party like this...

    Not that I don't appreciate the half naked chicks..

    You wouldn't want to be wearing white.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #3
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    I believe that Martyn is working on some 'Hunks in Trunks' for the London show, especially for all you ladies in the business!

  5. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    I believe that Martyn is working on some 'Hunks in Trunks' for the London show, especially for all you ladies in the business!
    I hope your version of taste is like mine if you're calling them "hunks in trunks"

    You're not just joking and actually Martyn is going to be stripping?

    *runs for the hills*
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. #5
    satya is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 54 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Would love this event at any conference

    Back in the days CAC use to organise mud fights at the vegas conference. hopefully we will see a gaming conference in vegas soon..
    Cheers!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://in.linkedin.com/in/satyamahapatra

  7. #6
    Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    1,217
    Thanks
    904
    Thanked 717 Times in 443 Posts

    Default

    Martyn has actually agreed 'in principle' to strip at some point during the conference although I have advised him to cover up his modesty to avoid causing unnecessary offence.

    Perhaps he could use one of those (in)famous Red Bull cans or more likely a Whiskey Miniature!

  8. #7
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satya View Post
    Would love this event at any conference

    Back in the days CAC use to organise mud fights at the vegas conference. hopefully we will see a gaming conference in vegas soon..
    I myself LOVE Vegas and go to pubcon almost every years...

    But a Gaming conference in the USA, I don't think I would go...
    "CasinoJack"


  9. #8
    satya is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 54 Times in 38 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinojack View Post
    I myself LOVE Vegas and go to pubcon almost every years...

    But a Gaming conference in the USA, I don't think I would go...
    Same here, I love Vegas but have avoided it in last 2 years, atm I consult so maybe I can go without being scared of
    Cheers!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://in.linkedin.com/in/satyamahapatra

  10. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HodgeyBoy View Post
    Martyn has actually agreed 'in principle' to strip at some point during the conference although I have advised him to cover up his modesty to avoid causing unnecessary offence.

    Perhaps he could use one of those (in)famous Red Bull cans or more likely a Whiskey Miniature!
    I always miss the good stuff.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  11. #10
    pgaming's Avatar
    pgaming is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Posts
    2,854
    Thanks
    414
    Thanked 215 Times in 164 Posts

    Default

    Would be interesting this tomato chuck. Better maybe add this to a conference, AM's vs Affiliates. Just may release some stress LMAO!

    greek39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •