are they a good affiliate to work with ??? and is the spreadex site good to customers ?
are they a good affiliate to work with ??? and is the spreadex site good to customers ?
I have been working with Spreadex for 4 weeks now!......they DO NOT have an automated affiliate programme as such yet.....i was told all transactions are tracked manually!
SpreadEx still do not seem to have any sort of affiliate program. Does anyone know differently?
I used Spreadex affiliates approximately 18 months ago and introduced a very high staking customer to them. A year down the line when they felt that they had a good enough relationship with the customer they terminated my affiliate deal citing that they were doing it across the board for affiliates such as myself. Throughout the term of the deal I had to rely on figures sent to me via the affiliate manager whenever he felt like it. Sometimes I would ask and I wouldn't receive them for 2 weeks. I was always told by the affiliate manager (who's name was Matthew Heyward) that they could be trusted because they were an FSA Regulated company and that they were bringing in automated affiliate tracking very soon. To my knowledge automated affiliate tracking still hasn't been implemented.
I would say if dealing with spreadex walk with your own contract that insists on transparency and that prevents them from walking away when they feel like it.
Any body know how to do affilite in spreadex or how to deal with spreadex ?