fordfiesta02 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Stargames refuse to pay.

I have recently registered onto Stargames as affiliate.
    I created videos posted it on my website and facebook also talking about it with the best words.
    I even made 3 videos explaining HOW to play.. what games are good etc. So actually a good advertisment.
    After all that the campain was ready and I started to promote the website.
    With all the good words out there I got in the first 4 days 5 registerations (250eur total).
    3 out of 5 people contacted me saying thank you saying that they won big time (the one win was 2000 with 0.40 spin) and they sent me screenshots. After their permision I posted them also making stargames even more popular
    Today I received a mail Stating the following

"My affiliate account has been open for less than 20 days and it has already been flagged by their fraud department for a violation of Section 10 of our Terms and Conditions from your end. Only 6 days after my very first referral, I been informed that my CPA commissions for this month will not be paid out, and that my account will be closed today. You must immediately cease all activities relating to our brand."

I searched the section 10 and it states that

The operator shall be entitled to terminate the agreement with immediate effect and apply against the affiliate a penalty equal to the commission dues save for the higher damages suffered in the event that the operator suspects and/or can determine that one or more of the following fraudulent activities has taken place or is about to take place:

1. Fraudulent activities by the players include, but are not limited to, the following: charge backs, incorrect player data, minor players, chip dumping, money laundering;
    2. Fraudulent activities by the affiliate include, but are not limited to, the following: if the affiliate and the player have the same IP address and/or if the layer is a direct relative to the affiliate; if the operator has any doubt as to the true identity of the affiliate; and if the affiliate is not able to provide the operator with appropriate identification to effectively verify his identity.
    3. Fraud traffic means, especially but not limited to, any simulated new player, any self-referring , any simulated introduction of a player via the affiliate's tracker ID, any double introduction of an individual player already introduced, any introduction in pretense, any acquisition of players and/or data through illegal means or similar action, or players generated via the use of illegal measures and disrupting marketing methods, spam, creation of false accounts and unauthorized use of any third-party accounts, collusion, multiple subscriptions from a single e-mail address, sequential names or patterns of names, subscriptions from employees or other parties related to the affiliate, manipulation of the service or system, any alterations or modification of the marketing material provided and the intellectual property rights. Any dispute as to whether an issue is to be considered fraud traffic or not, shall be resolved and conclusively determined solely by the operator, regardless of whether damages have actually been incurred by the operator.

In the event that the operator reasonably deems that fraudulent activity has taken place in relation to the generation of the commissions, the operator shall notify the affiliate promptly of the nature of the fraud and of the identity of the perpetrator of the fraud. The affiliate shall rectify the situation within 72 hours from the notification. If the situation cannot be clarified to the satisfaction the operator within these 72 hours, the operator shall be entitled to terminate the agreement with the affiliate immediately and terminate the contractual relationship with immediate effect. The operator has the right to withhold any commission as from the moment at which the operator suspects any fraudulent activity. In the operator's sole discretion the operator may recalculate the commission in light of such suspected fraud traffic or forfeit the affiliate's commission in respect of fraud traffic.

So since it says that I have answer within 72 hours I did telling them that

Dear sir.
    I make a big advertizing campain for stargames showing it and introducinge it. Lots of people were intetersted and as I can see from my stats a 10% of players just cliking the banners were registered.
    I've read the section 10.

10.1 Only real people are on my website so I dont think one of thoose 5 registered are fraud or anything like this.
    10.2 100% no family member or anykind of relatative was registered under my affiliate link! That I can guarantee
    10.3 All of my visitors are over 18. No SELF-Referals were made or anykind of registerations by any employees.

As stated on the section 10 , to have to explain , I want to ask what exactly is the violation of my account so I can look at it deeper immidiately.
    Thank you

With no answer (but my acc shut down) I wrote them

I am still waiting for the "fraud" that I am charged for as I brought you new clients and did nothing bad.Also I am waiting for my normal pay of 250eur as signed in the affiliate agreement since you didnt provide me the reason that you ban me! (only that i brought 5 clients in 5 days!!! thats amazing as a Affiliate).

In your TERMS and coditions its CLEARLY stated that I can appeal within 72 hours thought you see that I was good affiliate and probobly beacuse the 4 out of 5 caming from me WON you decided to shut down the account WITHOUT paying me.
    So I once again ask what exact rule I violated.

Thank you!

I am 100% posstive that NO RELATIVE were registered nor my self , all visitors was over 18 years old and noone was scammed into getting on the website. I assume it was the big winnings (I have my self screenshot of the winnings) that lead to that decision.
    Beacuse I actually didnt got any answer to my mails and they closed my account eventhough I brought them clients!
    I have also a screenshot of my account as affiliate stating the 5 players and the 250eur dept from stargames.
    I invested time and money to that
    FB Advertising
    Website advertising
    Mailing advertising
    Youtube videos (with professional to marge them edit them etc).
    The preparation took almost 3 weeks from my time but everything look like I did a good job (5 players within few days is not bad and 60 unique clicks).
    I already paid for all that and the 250 (at least for starters) was ok.. comparing to what effort I placed and the cost of ads , video editors etc etc but I was sure I could bring NEW clients into stargames so it would be a WIN<->WIN situation.

I did not break any rule and thank god I kept the screen capture from my account. They just told me.. its over you broke the rules (under section 10 there are like 40 rules.. non broken by me) and not even keeping the 72 hours as written (BOTH SIDE AGREEMENT) dispute time!
    So besides the NON explanation closing of account , besides the stealing of my money they didnt even kept the Agreement I agreed to when I registered (for 72 hours).
    Cause this is the agreement I signed!

In the event that the operator reasonably deems that fraudulent activity has taken place in relation to the generation of the commissions, the operator shall notify the affiliate promptly of the nature of the fraud and of the identity of the perpetrator of the fraud. The affiliate shall rectify the situation within 72 hours from the notification. If the situation cannot be clarified to the satisfaction the operator within these 72 hours, the operator shall be entitled to terminate the agreement with the affiliate immediately and terminate the contractual relationship with immediate effect.

So they didnt even kept the agreement!
    What should I do next?

(The bold letters are the mail and/or website)
    Last edited by fordfiesta02; 9 July 2014 at 1:29 pm.

DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Thanks

No offence but threads like yours always seem to be from new members to the GPWA forum and who promote brands using CPA. You're not going to find much sympathy here.

The affiliate company also won't tell you exactly what the fraud was but there must have been something for them to shut your account down. I'm not saying you committed the fraud but it my have come from the players you referred.

If you want to be in this game for the long term use a revenue share system.
    Last edited by DaftDog; 11 July 2014 at 7:04 am. Reason: words missing

Nicole Sims is offline Former AM
    Thanks

Hi

After speaking with our Affiliate Team, I was informed that you had received a second response from us today explaining the exact violation that was made to our terms and conditions on your affiliate account. We stand by the fact that we have informed you and that we have answered all your questions promptly (in less than 24 hours) concerning your account closure, and we feel that this current issue is resolved.

Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any further questions.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nicole Sims For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (10 July 2014), grem (13 July 2014)

Thanks

Hello again.
    First of all I am not looking for sympathy.
    I will explain as I can the situatuon.
    I saw Stargames and wanted to be an affliate. To be special and really keep people coming I made intro videos , how to play , what games are good , created a "small" campain of my own if you will (Nothing against rules here) instead of just put 2 banners on my website.

After doing that I registered to the website and when I got the approval I planed 1 extra day how I am goind to ad it.
    Here I need to say that there was NO option of CPA or Rewenue. The CPA was automatic.
    (Ps.. I am new member of gpwa becuase I never had a problem till now ).

So afterwards (a day or two) I started promoting the Website via Banners , text , pictures , videos and mail.
    The people on my website starting to asking me about trustworth of the website. I answered that is 100% trustworthy. SO the answer was that either they will sign up right now or they plan to do it later. In just few days I had 5 signups with real money (as per the stats page). And lots of Unique users clicking on it. I was more than happy that my work will eventualy payoff.

I got the first mail claiming that I did violate some rules.. I did answer right away and did not get any answer (during the day).
    So I posted here.
    Today I got an asnwer claiming that I violated the rules and the rule I voilated was a fraud of IP. (I assume more than 1 person registered via the same IP.)
    Its really understandable to cut a permition of 1 (or 2) registaration since it was the same person (I assume thats what been meant). But as a affiliate I dont think that I have any power to stop that. That control should be made from the side of the website and block eventually the people that registering 2 times (or more I dont know that). I am sure that 4 out of 5 people was unique cause I got screenshot (as already mentioned) with their winnings and were completly different people.
    So my answer real has not been answered as I from my behalf did nothing wrong. IF I would say.. "Hey people register and make 2-3 accounts its cool" yes I understand that it would violate the rules. But I did no such thing.

Therefore my question remains (as sent this morning to the mail and for sure I didnt feel like that this case is resolved nor I wrote something like that).

If someone from the people registered twice.. why u dont BAN him/her and , of course , remove the cpa of that user but instead closing my account .. with 100s of clicks and promising to get (as some will register later) even more clients? the word is out there already so you will eventualy effort from this. Its not my fault that someone used the same IP twice or something like that. Ban him! not me

grem is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Focus on getting real legit traffic and players and you won't have to worry about these issues.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to grem For This Useful Post:

-Shay- (13 July 2014)

Thanks

Dear friend.
    I am focusing on real legit traffic. The fact that 1 person did that (cause as I already explained 4 people sent me screenshots , 5 registered so its 1 left) did that its not my fault. I dont see who clicks nor I approve them. Its up to the each bookmaker/firm to decide. But blaming the owner of a website that a player registered twice from his account is not really proper. Since they found that out its their job to REMOVE that player and of course remove the cpa from my account. Not BAN my account (cause I assume the 3 players won over 4.000eur).
    IF they wanted they could put me on a renewal. But people coming from my website was earining too much.

Its like that... You sell cars.. you get an order from phone. You dont know if he wants the car to fill it with drugs. IF he does and he get caught its not YOUR fault nor the police will shut you down. You may lose the downpayment for the car from that person but noone will shut your car sales.
    Furthmore I dont even GET in contact before someone registeres.. they click / register.. I couldnt not know who did that nor its my fault

Simpl as that.
    My traffic is real and legit. But always from 100 people there will be a 10% that thinks that way. Nobody can block that. Only bookmakers can. But for sure not shutting down a affiliate account.