Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default Stats Freeze 29/03/2017

    Anyone elses stats not updated today?

  2. #2
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    yes
    again end of world
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    RacingJim (29 March 2017)

  4. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Just updated for me now
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  5. #4
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    I like to get my Bet365 stats checking boxed off by 2pm. Ruins my day otherwise, haha.

  6. #5
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Just updated for me now
    Ah yes so they have. Have to be careful if you catch them half way through the update you can get slightly incomplete stats! I just did.

  7. #6
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    Since this is the biggest mystery of affiliate marketing I have a theory why this happens. I think hey update the stats either player by player or tracker by tracker. So the newest trackers or players are updated in the end of the sync process.
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

  8. #7
    Alex RB is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2016
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    In our company we have a theory that they have a USB guy and he is running through the buildings (South Park Pun)

  9. #8
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Same again today, sooo slooow.

  10. #9
    golfbettingsystem's Avatar
    golfbettingsystem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    1,003
    Thanks
    187
    Thanked 437 Times in 306 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Since this is the biggest mystery of affiliate marketing I have a theory why this happens. I think hey update the stats either player by player or tracker by tracker. So the newest trackers or players are updated in the end of the sync process.
    From what I’ve seen it’s updated tracker by tracker, I’ve been surprised before when I’ve checked mid-update as RacingJim says then logged in the following day and found additional stats from another tracker. May well be the most recent trackers updated last which ties in with what you said Sherlock. Or I could be completely wrong of course.

    And yes, no updates for yesterday as yet…!

  11. #10
    zetal is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Not yet.

  12. #11
    zetal is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2016
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golfbettingsystem View Post
    From what I’ve seen it’s updated tracker by tracker, I’ve been surprised before when I’ve checked mid-update as RacingJim says then logged in the following day and found additional stats from another tracker. May well be the most recent trackers updated last which ties in with what you said Sherlock. Or I could be completely wrong of course.

    And yes, no updates for yesterday as yet…!
    It is tracker by tracker , from small number to big number.

  13. #12
    blendtec is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    167
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 75 Times in 58 Posts

    Default

    £0 deposits across all links for 11th April - anyone else seeing this?

  14. #13
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,898
    Thanks
    896
    Thanked 1,370 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blendtec View Post
    £0 deposits across all links for 11th April - anyone else seeing this?
    Yep same here.

  15. #14
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,962
    Thanks
    1,413
    Thanked 3,817 Times in 2,158 Posts

    Default

    same
    If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •