"New Deposits" "Value of Deposits" and "Number of Deposits" is all "0".
"New Deposits" "Value of Deposits" and "Number of Deposits" is all "0".
Last edited by zetal; 12 April 2017 at 10:02 am.
Yep seeing the same here.
Never checked past New Deposits, never got that far as to VoD and NoD before the WTF!![]()
I got this reply from my manager:
"We have identified the root cause of deposit information not posting into affiliates report and can confirm it was due to a release deployed that impacted this data being posted to the report.
The issue was heavily investigated, and tested, and no other metrics have been affected.
This release has now been rolled back so that there is no impact, although we will monitor this closely to ensure there are no further problems.
Due to this issue solely affecting the posting of the deposit information to the tool, and not affecting, in any way, acquisition, revenues or commissions, there is nothing to worry about in relation to earnings."
Would, however, like to know the correct FTD stats for the 11th.
Hi,
We are working on this as we speak, but to manage your expectations the meeting I have scheduled internally to work through this issue won't be until next week due to the absence of key colleagues that I need to be involved.
Hopefully our reputation will prevail here and you will be able to rest assured that we will work hard on and sort out this issue.
Any issues or concerns - my email address is in my signature.
Thanks
Alex RB (14 April 2017), Cash Bonus (13 April 2017), zetal (14 April 2017)
Hi James,
No worries, you still have a great reputationI just need it for my internal reporting, but its not important for me if its fixed now or in two weeks. I trust I will get the stats later this month.
Cash Bonus (13 April 2017), zetal (14 April 2017)
It is "fixed". The deposits of yesterday count for today.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Cash Bonus (13 April 2017)
No stats today?
I heard they are still counting the lost bets on Barcelona cs 4-0.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Just noticed that new depositor & deposit value has now been populated for the 11th, must have been fixed recently as was still zero last time I looked.
Yes, stats has been updated now.