Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Stats question

  1. #1
    felku's Avatar
    felku is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Stats question

    I'm a little confuse with the stats, is there an area where I can see the amount of the deposit from a player.

  2. #2
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    In the account report - you can see each player listed and a deposits field for each player.

  3. #3
    felku's Avatar
    felku is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    In the account report - you can see each player listed and a deposits field for each player.
    Thanks Gooner but for some reason I can't see any deposit, I only see the %of commision and the total and no other info.

  4. #4
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGooner View Post
    In the account report - you can see each player listed and a deposits field for each player.
    Thank you for helping out the affiliate. You are a top affiliate
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  5. #5
    felku's Avatar
    felku is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Well today I see the complete information. Thanks again Gooner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •