There are still no banners for Ladbrokes £50 freebie promotion in the Income Access database.
There are still no banners for Ladbrokes £50 freebie promotion in the Income Access database.
Where are you finding them? Under 'promotional' there's only the £100 banners and there's no section for £50 - only £100.
Hi FictionNet,
We've got a special promotional group set up in the banner manager called "50 GBP No Deposit Bonus". There are currently 7 different banner sizes available.
I'm happy to send you your banner codes directly, just drop me a line with what you are looking for: julia@incomeaccess.com
Have a nice weekend,
Julia
In your system, I'm using Marketing Tools > Get your promotional materials
Then I'm selecting Ladbrokes - Casino > Banner (182) > English (179)
Under that section, the Select a Promotional Group does not include this £25 category you're talking about. It does include one called '£100 Welcome bonus' and loads others but no £25.
Yes - they can be found under the "Connextra" category:
Ladbrokes - Casino > Connextra (29) > English (12) > 50 GBP No Deposit Bonus
The connextra category are actually regular .gif images, the banner code for them is just a bit different.
Hope this clarifies things!
Got it - thanks, I seem them now.
What is 'Connextra'? I've never even noticed that before. Why are the banners hidden away in there?
Connextra is a banner ad server that programs like Ladbrokes use, other similar products that you may have heard about include Double Click and Ad Factory.
We've integrated with all three ad servers (Connextra, Ad Factory and Double Click) so that programs who use these services are able to use our software to track their creative.
So, in our banner manager, these types of creative links are found under their own separate "type" of creative category.
Hope this clarifies things, if you have any other questions let us know!
Warm regards,
Re-activating an old thread. Are there any UK banners for Ladbrokes at size 160x600?
Hi FictionNet, are you looking for Ladbrokes Casino banners? If not, which program did you need the banners from and what promotion would you prefer?
Although I don't believe we have any banners at 160x600, we have them for 120x600 for promotions such as the £100 Ladbrokes Casino Bonus. We can always provide different sizes just let us know for which banners.
Feel free to drop me a line at ladbrokes@incomeaccess.com and we can discuss different options further![]()
Yeah, Andreea, it's for Ladbrokes Casino. It's not an emergency if you don't have any 160x600 but you'll be missing out on a place in the rotation![]()
To be honest, I don't mind what the banner content is - whatever you think will convert best.
My Internet Explorer is playing up like crazy so I can't access a few sites at the moment (inc. Ladbrokes) but I thought there was only one promotion anyway?