it makes you wonder
it makes you wonder
Either I'm laughing by myself or nobody is watching
I'm laughing too!
Who is this guy? A new Weird Al?
Hey!
I youtube'd it..
They've made a couple of tv-shows.. One was showed in Sweden
Norweigian guys.. say's it all.. Eller hur Norge?![]()
Don't laugh, I can relate to this guy...
Except i don't drive a civic... lol
OK - it rated a smile ... but only because he'd give the car as well ...
![]()
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Haha the bit about the balls and the car both cracked me up a bit!
"Who the f*** builds a stonehenge!"