I have never joined or signed up for one of your casinos, but you feel is is ok to spam my email accounts
Please stop spamming my accounts
this is one of the emails used
"play4free" <promotions@myjackpotcasinos.net>
that and the others should stop
I have never joined or signed up for one of your casinos, but you feel is is ok to spam my email accounts
Please stop spamming my accounts
this is one of the emails used
"play4free" <promotions@myjackpotcasinos.net>
that and the others should stop
Bet Source for Casino Affiliates
Visit BubbleProtection.com Now
Post a quality gambling related article in http://www.gamblingshares.com the up and coming Premier Gambling Article Site
Hi Smoking,
Apologies for the late reply.
We do not condone spam and apologise if you have beenreceiving emails without being subscribed. In order to avoid you receivingadditional emails can you provide me with the creative you received and theemail address it was sent to. I understand that due to this being a lateresponse, you might no longer have the creative. However if you do still havethe creative or in the unfortunate case this happens again, the creative will then help us identify
the affiliate concerned andrequest him or her to delete you from his mailing list.
On behalf of Roxy Affiliates I would like to apologise againfor the inconvenience this may have caused you.
Many thanks,
Roxy Affiliates