assaf77 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Texas Hold'em hands simulator

Hi all

Assaf is here.

I've just finished a new website: www.webipoker.com.
    This site aims to simulate Texas Hold'em game, by showing you winning probabilities as the game progresses. I see it mainly as a learning utility for new TH players - I think it can help new players to "get the feeling" of the game, specifically: when to bet and when to fold.

On webipoker.com players can practice for free and improving their TH skills, and even take a test to see their improvement. Naturally, this would be a tool to help converting players.

This is the link: Webipoker

1. Comments on the site will be welcome, as I soon want to release a final version.

2. I might whitelabel it. In other words, I might offer this tool for other affilites / poker sites. So.. would this tool help you as a poker webmaster?

Thanks
    Assaf

playp is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default Firefox compatibility

Hi Assaf,

I was just checking out your new site. Looks good, might help out some newbies at Texas Hold'em. I was wondering if you are aware that when you hit the next button as a Firefox user the flop only shows for about half a second. I check it in IE and it the flop shows alot longer.

Albert

vinism is offline Editor Emeritus
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's actually quite addictive (in IE). If you can fix the Firefox issue, I think people would like it.