Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I'd wager a guess that if they have been frozen due to possible criminal activity, there wont be an opportunity for anyone to buy them out. Where would the money be going? You can't pay an alleged criminal to buy his business. He would still be profiting from something illegal.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (2 August 2015), Triple7 (3 August 2015)

  3. #22
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    hate the ego driven posts.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to slotplayer For This Useful Post:

    Triple7 (3 August 2015)

  5. #23
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slotplayer View Post
    hate the ego driven posts.
    Me too. First they send with their brains functioning players to casino's owned by criminals and where players will be scammed, they got paid for that, the criminals got arrested and now they're crying for their last month money. I hate that too. I guess legalising online gambling in some countries will also mean code of conducts for affiliates. I hate government involvement, but sometimes it's necessairy. If people cannot solve things by themself and Google doesn't solve it, governments should do that to cut the crap from the good willing and legit ones.

  6. #24
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,985
    Thanks
    4,540
    Thanked 9,296 Times in 5,980 Posts

    Default

    i have signed up for RJ affiliates , hope it will be good
    You should pay closer attention to what you read here at the GPWA.

    This entire thread is about MAJOR PROBLEMS and the fact that NO ONE will likely be paid by Revenue Jet.

    Rick
    Universal4

  7. #25
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Me too. First they send with their brains functioning players to casino's owned by criminals and where players will be scammed, they got paid for that, the criminals got arrested and now they're crying for their last month money. I hate that too. I guess legalising online gambling in some countries will also mean code of conducts for affiliates. I hate government involvement, but sometimes it's necessairy. If people cannot solve things by themself and Google doesn't solve it, governments should do that to cut the crap from the good willing and legit ones.

    no offense but I was actually referring to your post declaring yourself a casino website expert and then barking at some affiliates decision making but I re-read and its not that bad so I apologize.

    As far as whom affiliates promote for whatever rationale I could care less. however, I do draw the line at AA holding player winnings ransom for subsequent deposits. That is pretty low.

  8. #26
    thebookiesoffers is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Location
    Leicester, UK
    Posts
    3,225
    Thanks
    412
    Thanked 1,764 Times in 1,009 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slotplayer View Post
    no offense but I was actually referring to your post declaring yourself a casino website expert and then barking at some affiliates decision making but I re-read and its not that bad so I apologize.

    As far as whom affiliates promote for whatever rationale I could care less. however, I do draw the line at AA holding player winnings ransom for subsequent deposits. That is pretty low.
    i dont think the poster was saying they were an expert, more that the webmaster with a casino portal is putting themselves up as an expert and has some responsibilty on where they send players, or at least give them the full facts so they can make an informed decision

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thebookiesoffers For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (5 August 2015), ocreditor (6 August 2015), Triple7 (5 August 2015)

  10. #27
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Yep, that's the way my post was meant and (in my eyes) is written...

  11. #28
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    As a self declared casino expert with casino websites
    Its pretty clear.

  12. #29
    Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2015
    Posts
    2,872
    Thanks
    2,043
    Thanked 2,446 Times in 1,324 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slotplayer View Post
    Its pretty clear.

    Well, "self declared casino experts" would have been gramatically better English perhaps, but if you read the whole thing, I think the purpose of my post and the point are clear.

  13. #30
    slotplayer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    198
    Thanked 322 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    Well, "self declared casino experts" would have been gramatically better English perhaps, but if you read the whole thing, I think the purpose of my post and the point are clear.
    I understood what you were saying and I agree affiliates do have an obligation to players.

  14. #31
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    Write it off and move on as its been said a few times in this post .. As sad as it is to accept lost revenue the FBI and US Justice Guys wont release these Crooks nor the funds its all

    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  4.4 KB

  15. #32
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    I think this money is lost, specially with the US regulations status, RTG will not risk starting to pay affiliates

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •