Hi
I would like to know if there is somebody from GPWA to resolve difficult cases..I can not post,add images,no answer from GPWA..IS it fair forum for affiliates..So lets show it
Can somebody help me ??
Hi
I would like to know if there is somebody from GPWA to resolve difficult cases..I can not post,add images,no answer from GPWA..IS it fair forum for affiliates..So lets show it
Can somebody help me ??
You seem to be posting fine.
There are restrictions for new members on posting links and images, we have had to do this to reduce spam and it is FAIR since all new members must post under the same restrictions.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
Thanks for help Rick