craig96 is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default These Calculators People Have

I have seen a few sites that use bonus calculators and things like that. How much do these things cost and are they hard to program yourself?

clearlyportals is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Depends on your programming skills, but not really simple.

I keep a table mysql table of sites such along with their min and max deposits and bonus percentage. Using a relatively simple php script you can find out which ones offer the best based on deposit amount.

If you can't do it yourself, I recommend using somewhere like peopleperhour.com and posting your job for a php programmer. Provide them with the table you'd like to use, for instance you could create them a simple Excel sheet as I described, and they should be able to do the rest

davemerry is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi Craig,

I am currently in the process of getting one of these done for one of our affiliate sites as well - clearlyportals has the right idea about going to a freelancer site, I found this was by far the least time consuming and cost effective option.

Just make sure you use someone who has good consistent feedback and it shouldn't cost any more than a few hundred $.

If my guy does a good job I'll happily pass on his details to you.

Cheers,
    Dave

craig96 is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for the information guys, I have thought about using such sites but hearing and experiencing bad things about abroad companies it is very off putting.

Hey Dave,

That would be great, would you be able to pm me when yours is finished and with details after the project is complete?

Thanks

No problem at all Craig, I'll get an ETA from the guy who is managing the developer in the office tomorrow and let you know.

Your right about hearing bad things about these sites, I am still chasing a project that is 4 months overdue right now! Still, most of them do come through with the goods and at a great price as well, just be careful with who you choose.

shoeshine is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hey guys, I am new here and I am learning a lot from this forum... I want to give something back!

I am a software developer by profession - if you give me an example of what you mean by bonus calculator I WILL develop one for free for members to use.

I have developed several wordpress plugins for free

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shoeshine For This Useful Post:

davemerry (23 March 2011), mcharalambous (23 March 2011)

Thanks

Shoeshine that is an extremely kind offer you have put out there I am sure when Craig sees this he will bite your hand off!

shoeshine is offline Public Member
    Thanks

No problem

For those who PMed me - sorry I cannot reply to your PMs because I need at least 10 posts.

Would it be possible to post here more details? or else you have to wait until I get 10 posts.

Sorry for any inconsistence!