Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Tiger King

  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Tiger King

    Anyone watch the series Tiger King? Interesting series but certainly far from award winning ... LOL

    Hard to imagine people actually exist like that and the story/drama continues.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. #2
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Yes we watched it. Fascinating stuff. They are all complete nut jobs. Yes Carol Baskin did kill her husband

  3. #3
    casinoportal's Avatar
    casinoportal is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2002
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,172
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked 159 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    I had never actually heard of her or the program until I asked the wife who she was, and she looked at me in disbelief lol. Since lockdown hundreds of tiktok videos have appeared with a dance and song about her, I agree though complete nutjobs and I think she did kill him.
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up"

  4. #4
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    Well worth a watch if anyone is in need of some interesting tv

  5. #5
    popopdc is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2020
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 48 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Not sure why it’s hard to imagine—I feel like I’ve encountered similar personalities in real life, just not nearly as dramatic. In any case, the series has a sense of the ironic in its sensationalism. But maybe it will give some people a glimpse into issues they hadn’t thought about before.

  6. #6
    Christiaan's Avatar
    Christiaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    1,279
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked 486 Times in 336 Posts

    Default

    I keep hearing people talk about it, online as we are not allowed to meet in real life... Seems like the hype of the moment. I should try it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •