Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,824 Posts

Default Tipico is not paying 3 months and not answering

First of all: I think they are a great affiliate program for Germany and I am 00% sure this will be resolved.

BUT

They changed the policy that there is no more Skrill. Fine. So bank wire. But they made a crazy condition that they will pay you only to the account of a bank where you have residency or to the bank in a country where your company has a papers. I do not have any of those options and either way it is ridiculous.

Initially they said they will let me know quickly and that they send it to soem department. Then the department did not respond. And now they do not answer my emails at all.

I am being owed Jan, Feb and March commissions.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Syndicate is offline Public Member
    Thanks

If you remember Tipico were refused one of those ''aborted'' German concessions (license). That meant bringing in bankers and lawyers to run the show -- their first job was to start cleaning in preparation for their next attempt.

Tipico have also been letting the world know that they can be acquired for the right price, and i know this because a big gaming law firm i work with asked me for a briefing on them. The problem is uncertainty of a license (in Germany) means they will struggle to clear exploration and due diligence procedure, so they are trying to clean up.

The backlash of that is the situation you find yourself in - but it shouldn't take much to apply the appropriate pressure.

While i find it ok when a company is having to change it's image to advance --- it's not ok that they ignore you. That would get my back up, and the repercussions wouldn't be nice.

If they are not answering it's time to crank it up!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Syndicate For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (8 April 2016)

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,444 Times in 1,322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    But they made a crazy condition that they will pay you only to the account of a bank where you have residency or to the bank in a country where your company has a papers.
    If you're having a bank account in SEPA-area they are not allowed to refuse to pay to a SEPA-bankaccount that is not in the country where are you or where is your company.

Thanks

I have a personal bank account in SEPA country, but for sure I do NOT want to be paid there, because that country is very hostile towards gambling.

Syndicate: yes I am aware this was not some of their deliberate decisions. I feel it will not be a problem in the end to solve somehow. Just letting know how the things go. Besides that they are a great shop and I really do not warn to harm them more or put into one bag with lowclass affiliates.
    Last edited by Sherlock; 8 April 2016 at 8:28 am.

Progger is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I have a personal bank account in SEPA country, but for sure I do NOT want to be paid there, because that country is very hostile towards gambling.
    **** happens...

Thanks

No, **** does not happen. And it wil be much worse every year as Eu is falling apart, like in Romania. My webhosting in another EU country is threatened by state authorities to give them my credentials, because they do not like one small gambling forum etc. I did not move to the end of the world for nothing.
    Besides that I do not want to get large sums of money from business to personal account and then explain to the bank things they will not understand. As Europe is falling apart, all countries fencing their own gambling revenue. It is a gambling with anyones own future to blindly collect payments from european affiliates to one EU country. I will never do that.

On the top Tipico's policy is to pay only to account only in the country where affiliate has permanent residency. For me it is not SEPA/EU area.

Thanks

And the country where your company is registered? Or is that the same country as where you're having your bank account?

Thanks

The company is registered in different country than where it has a bank account, so that is also unacceptable for them. (Neither of those countries is where I live, or have residency or have passport). They can pay only to the bank in country, where the company is registered.

Thanks

The company is registered in different country than where it has a bank account, so that is also unacceptable for them. (Neither of those countries is where I live, or have residency or have passport). They can pay only to the bank in country, where the company is registered.
    Ha bloody ha!! - That's ironical coming from the same people who operate Curacao based Rivalo --- they for sure don't use a Curacao bank !!

Their is nothing in the contract you agreed which says you must abide by this ridiculous demand!

Thanks

Yes, that is true. But I can understand that we live in complicated world, someone from currently hysterical German state can push them, so they made this crazy rule etc. What I can not understand is that they simply stopped answering me, because they can not resolve the problem.

Thanks

Well you are still dealing with a Maltese entity, so if it's financially viable i would suggest you ask a local prostitute (i mean lawyer) to provide you with a ''written opinion''. It shows that you are serious and it should be acceptable to their accounting department. If that doesn't work then its time to take it to the next level or not!

Thanks

And they didn't explain why it is unacceptable? At least they should give some statement so that you can judge if it's reasonable (for sure it won't be, but it's better to have things on paper sometimes)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Triple7 For This Useful Post:

Ares is offline Public Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi,
    If I may ask, in which country are you living?

Thanks

It is not relevant here in which country I am living, it is about in which country I have residency (= papers). I live and have residency in some IIIrd world countries. In the country where I really live I have no bank account as well btw, because I do not have papers there... Right now I am in country of my residence and I went to the biggest retail bank and was told that they will open me an account only if I have job in that country (which is something I already knew and no, my job is affiliate business obv).
    Last edited by Sherlock; 9 April 2016 at 10:33 am.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Well you are still dealing with a Maltese entity, so if it's financially viable i would suggest you ask a local prostitute (i mean lawyer) to provide you with a ''written opinion''. It shows that you are serious and it should be acceptable to their accounting department. If that doesn't work then its time to take it to the next level or not!
    I am somewhat tempted to have my affiliate partners as real partners. Start threats with lawyers is really not good for relationships. I hope they will understand it this way too. I know I am able to get the money with very high probability, but I want to keep friendly relationships. Even when not being paid is quite hostile...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    And they didn't explain why it is unacceptable? At least they should give some statement so that you can judge if it's reasonable (for sure it won't be, but it's better to have things on paper sometimes)
    No they did not say anything. They started to say in 2015 that they will no more pay to Skrill, so we have to update profiles for bank wires (I did the same by 10+ other affiliates, no problems elsewhere until now). So I did so, but then around the time of expected payouts they added the rule, that they will pay only to the account where you have residency or where your company is incorporated.

Thanks

I am somewhat tempted to have my affiliate partners as real partners. Start threats with lawyers is really not good for relationships. I hope they will understand it this way too. I know I am able to get the money with very high probability, but I want to keep friendly relationships. Even when not being paid is quite hostile...
    I think you misunderstood this part --- because you would simply be asking for a legal opinion. It's standard practice in business, and not a threat to litigate so no bad will to your partner!

When i've set up bookmakers and other gaming entities, many of the banks/payment providers would ask for a written legal opinion with regards to the structure and legal validity. I'm afraid we are in a world were we need to stay ahead of the game !

Thanks

No they did not say anything. They started to say in 2015 that they will no more pay to Skrill, so we have to update profiles for bank wires (I did the same by 10+ other affiliates, no problems elsewhere until now). So I did so, but then around the time of expected payouts they added the rule, that they will pay only to the account where you have residency or where your company is incorporated.
    I guess just a few companies have this rule and I'm curious why Tipico is having. I had it once in SEPA-area. Than I pointed out that they do not have the right to refuse a SEPA-account for payments. After that they did what they have to do. It was not a gambling company.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    I think you misunderstood this part --- because you would simply be asking for a legal opinion. It's standard practice in business, and not a threat to litigate so no bad will to your partner!

When i've set up bookmakers and other gaming entities, many of the banks/payment providers would ask for a written legal opinion with regards to the structure and legal validity. I'm afraid we are in a world were we need to stay ahead of the game !
    I agree that we are in that world, but well, if we are in a world where the guy that has to answer emails does not answer, what then...

Yes, I can seek legal advice and so on, but I need to know at least approximately what my partner intends to do or what exactly is a problem. It is obvious that I am big exception in their portfolio, but still: they have to answer. My complaint here is not that much about slowpay, that will be resolved; but about lack of communication. I can even get some legal advice from anyone competent, but If they refuse to communicate.. what then?

I really hope someone will read this thread. It is not normal to say 3 weeks ago already in slowpay: "When we initially spoke I queried our payment department about the situation to see if we could find a solution, but as of now I haven't received an answer or a viable solution to this situation. I will however contact them to see if there's any update on this or if we can push on to find a solution for this issue. I hope I'll have an answer for you soon." and then not even inform me how things are going and not reply emails.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Triple7 View Post
    I guess just a few companies have this rule and I'm curious why Tipico is having. I had it once in SEPA-area. Than I pointed out that they do not have the right to refuse a SEPA-account for payments. After that they did what they have to do. It was not a gambling company.
    I am afraid it is not about rights and especially not in Europe 2016 anymore. There are many rights in EU and they all falling apart quickly. But other affiliates, even bigger corporations (I will not name them here), found they way how to pay me. Even French affiliates, where it is really crazy.

I do not see how they can refuse nonEurozone payment too, with a partner that is outside of that area.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast