haler43 is offline New Member
    Thanks

Default tips to get started.

I am a new webmaster. I am excited to get started, and I really am not expecting much. I wanted to get something started on the internet and I am into gambling so....But I am reading through many of these postings for beginners and I find that many themes are over my head. I have been having a little trouble laying out my site and making it functional. I want to get it launched but basically, feel stuck. Anybody out there with some helpful suggestions. This seems like a pretty cool group with a common goal. Thanks :-?

VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Hi Haler,
    Welcome to the board!

ALL of this is going to seem over your head at first - it's just like learning a new language and we've all been there. Just keep reading everything you can and it'll all sink in eventually.

For some ideas on what to do with your site, try flipping thru a bunch of gambling portals and you'll soon figure out what you like, and what you don't like. You can find the GPWA portal listings here - https://www.gpwa.org/members/members1.html and it's a great place to start.

Then come back and just keep posting your questions!!!