Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default Toronto Meet Up 2023

    Good afternoon all GPWA members and staff. GFPC - Steve here after a long vacation from the affiliate world. I wish everyone well and hope that everyone is doing well.

    I noticed there was a Canadian Gaming Summit here in my city of Toronto at the Convention Center. I am relatively close by and I was wondering if anyone is organizing any offsite event get-togethers or meet ups. It would be fabulous to meet with some old friends and colleagues from the past and new friends as well.

    I have kept my eye on affiliate marketing since way back and am considering a part time return to start and have lots of ideas to share.

    Again I hope everyone is doing real well and i hope to chat with many of you again.

    Steve - GFPC

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GFPC For This Useful Post:

    drifter8 (14 June 2023)

  3. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,981
    Thanks
    4,539
    Thanked 9,295 Times in 5,979 Posts

    Default

    Good to see you Steve.

    Rick
    Universal4

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (14 June 2023)

  5. #3
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Hello Steve and it's good to hear from you, again. It's certainly been a while.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (14 June 2023)

  7. #4
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,679
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

    Default

    We are going to Toronto tomorrow but not to the event ,would love to see you Steve !

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to casinobonusguy For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (14 June 2023)

  9. #5
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Hi Steve, Glad to see you around my friend.

    Michael and Gary are attending the Canadian Gaming Summit, booth D143.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony For This Useful Post:

    GFPC (14 June 2023)

  11. #6
    GFPC is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,520
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,150
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 674 Posts

    Default

    Thanks everyone its nice to be back. Appreciate all the nice comments.
    I am not sure I will be able to meet up Thursday, I have some matters to attend to all day till about 4pm maybe 5pm,
    but afterwards sure.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •