Tracking of the affiliate stats
Wager Wages has redundant tracking systems to ensure that the affiliate stats will never be lost. In addition the data is backed up several times throughout the day. I want all of my GPWA affiliates to know my team and I work very hard every day to ensure you get the highest level of service. We are committed to delivering quick responses to your questions or concerns. As the Manager of this program, I will not accept anything less than total commitment to these goals.
The downtime we encountered could not be helped and we apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. When moving large DB and Servers these things can and most often occur.
Murphy's LAW! (Right!)
I did not send a prior notification email because the downtime was not anticipated. I can not control the DNS world, much as I would like to.
Again I would like to convey our apologies for the interruption in services and I assure you that no stats or data were lost during this downtime.
Thank you for your patience.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote

