Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Translation

  1. #1
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Translation

    I can translate different websites in different languages with good quality............( not I but other people translate for me )............

    My price is 0,03 $ for word but I'd like to have the 50 % of the banenr in every tanslate page. ( I choose the first banner )......................


    If you want to increase your business you can contact me....................


    I don't like to loss of the time .......................... I'd like to speak with webmaster that have good websites.

  2. #2
    helpyou is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2006
    Posts
    830
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Default Hello

    I can translate different websites in different languages as French, Spanish, German.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •