Anyone used any translators for content they would recommend ?
Looking for Swedish, Norweigan & Dutch
Anyone used any translators for content they would recommend ?
Looking for Swedish, Norweigan & Dutch
I used a few Fiverr translators to translate some content for me. I know, I know... Fiverr![]()
Last edited by sweetbet; 11 January 2019 at 4:30 pm.
Avoid like the plague the pseudo translators on Fever. The quality of our content is too important for our success to leave the translation to incompetents or scammers.
I have always found good translators on Proz:
https://www.proz.com/
Many of them are native speakers in Swedish, Norwegian or Dutch.
" Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money
WBM (12 January 2019)
I am using google translator & bing translator, Is it potential ?
Has the phrase you wrote in your post been translated by Google Translate?
Potential for what?
If you want to say... "Does Google Translate have the potential to make good translations?", then the answer is no.
Personally, my mother tongue is French and my command of English is limited. But I would never translate into English what I write in French using Google Translate. The result might seem valid for someone like me who writes English badly but will immediately irritate a native speaker.
" Money won is twice as sweet as money earned"
Eddie Felson in the movie The Color of Money
We've got quality translators for Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish, among other languages. PM if interested.
google translator is not doing it right, u may not get well ranked,
I just happen to have this funny example about the quality of Google Translator:
From Russian to English, the original text was "For a month":
https://gyazo.com/0421a000d4e3512dc841d56e131104a0
PS: Sorry for posting a Gyazo image, the image uploading function never worked for me![]()
Rakeback and professional services for poker players - https://worldpokerdeals.com