Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default Trying to Contact Affiliate Manager

    I'm trying to contact my affiliate manager named Tali Sela. I've sent two emails, tried connecting via Skype, even tried calling the office number which is continuously engaged.

    Can somebody please contact me today as I can't wait until Monday when our work week re-aligns.

  2. #2
    DaftDog's Avatar
    DaftDog is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,163
    Thanks
    697
    Thanked 779 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Problem solved.

  3. #3
    iAffiliates is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    95
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 61 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hi Ixian,

    We have passed on the message and are glad to see that you have been contacted. In the future, please contact support@iaffiliates.com and we will be happy to assist you.

    Regards,
    iAffiliates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •