Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Tuesday Funny

  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Tuesday Funny

    OK I have been laughing at this one for a couple of weeks now and finally decided to post it.

    I'm sitting at my desk now crying because I'm laughing so much.

    I hope everyone else will laugh as much as I did.

    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7ErArHr1Mcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Christiaan (27 January 2015)

  3. #2
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Oh the poor little girl. I felt sorry for her.

  4. #3
    yana18bet's Avatar
    yana18bet is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    July 2014
    Location
    Sofia, Bulgaria
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    That fairy went straight to hell ...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to yana18bet For This Useful Post:

    Renee (27 January 2015)

  6. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yana18bet View Post
    That fairy went straight to hell ...
    BHAHHAHA this made me LOL so hard.

    Touche Yana!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •