Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default Twitter Outreach

    I am looking for anyone that has an active twitter account with a decent following that would be willing to push out some deep sports related pages I have for a fee, but not marked as sponsored.

    Or if anyone knows of anyone who does this I would appreciate the introduction.

    Looking for quality accounts that are active not just ones with lots of followers. Not looking to hammer hundreds of accounts rather a targeted approach through a handful of active quality accounts.

    Thanks in advance

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    mediamanoz (21 February 2023)

  3. #2
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    You may find some good people on Fiver but be careful. There are some terrible ones.
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  4. #3
    mediamanoz's Avatar
    mediamanoz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2008
    Location
    Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    77
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 41 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    DM sent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    I am looking for anyone that has an active twitter account with a decent following that would be willing to push out some deep sports related pages I have for a fee, but not marked as sponsored.

    Or if anyone knows of anyone who does this I would appreciate the introduction.

    Looking for quality accounts that are active not just ones with lots of followers. Not looking to hammer hundreds of accounts rather a targeted approach through a handful of active quality accounts.

    Thanks in advance

  5. #4
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mediamanoz View Post
    DM sent.
    I didn't get it can you resend?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    mediamanoz (22 February 2023)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •