arisoftnet is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Uffiliates a Gambling Nightmare!

From all the 12 Year career as a webmaster i must say that Uffiliates are the worst Affiliate program i have faced!

There are 2 Major problems that needs to be fixed! One is that their stastistics DONT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

and second is that their representitives really needs to be told some good manners! As they have to respect people who work hard in order to make their brands a success!

I have been complaining to them for 4-5 months about their statistics not working and the answer is always the same! WE ARE FIXING IT!!

Bottom line , what trust can be there that the tracking codes of their brands are working ? or what trust is there when their statistics in their Marketing area dont register the visitors ??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arisoftnet For This Useful Post:

Vrindavan (1 June 2010)

matted is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Their aff managers pissed me off over 6 years ago and I dropped them at that time. Been telling everyone since how badly they suck. I even tell their white labels that I don't work with 888.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to matted For This Useful Post:

Vrindavan (1 June 2010)

dhayman is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Do they even support US-based affiliates for the promotion of non-US-based players any more ? Not only do my clicks not track in their affiliate interface, but they never respond to my Email queries. Any information would be most appreciated.