Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default WordPress SEO or All in One SEO Pack?

    Hey guys,

    I would like to use one of this plugin for my website. But i'm not sure which one i should go for. I've been told by some to use All in One SEO Pack and some others suggested that i use Wordpress SEO.

    I'd love to hear your advice on which one works best for a complete newbie like me.

    Thanks a lot in advance and happy Sunday to all
    Zoorana

  2. #2
    casinochipsj is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Use Headspace 2 plugin for wordpress however most of these plugins do the same thing more or less.

  3. #3
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Thanks gaffg for the quick reply

    So you're saying that i should use the Headspace 2 plugin by itself without the WordPress SEO or All in One SEO Pack?

  4. #4
    casinochipsj is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    actually any one of those plugins is fine but use only 1

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to casinochipsj For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (20 March 2011)

  6. #5
    rak's Avatar
    rak
    rak is offline Former AM
    Join Date
    January 2011
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,123
    Thanks
    250
    Thanked 334 Times in 258 Posts

    Default

    All in One SEO Pack is what most WordPress websites use.

    If you want to go more indepth with SEO, look at SEO Ultimate, it will cover pretty much everything you need. I blogged an article over at CAP on the plugins I use.. these are the plugins I use for every install.

    Web Ninja GA - to install Google Analytics
    SEO Ultimate - Does fantastic SEO work for your blog
    Google XML Sitemaps - all sites should have xml sitemaps!
    Link Juice Keeper - worked hard for those links, dont let them go to waste!
    WP-Table-Reloaded - makes sexy looking tables, with all sorts of cool features
    Contact Form 7 - every site needs one?

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rak For This Useful Post:

    Daera (4 April 2011), Zoorana (21 March 2011)

  8. #6
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    I think i have a better idea now on which one to go for. Thanks rak for sharing with me the plugins that you use. I'll be sure to drop by CAP to check out the article you mentioned

  9. #7
    MrDeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Yeah, I have to agree SEO Ultimate goes up and behind the other SEO plugins.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrDeposit For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (21 March 2011)

  11. #8
    Join Date
    February 2011
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoorana View Post
    Hey guys,

    I would like to use one of this plugin for my website. But i'm not sure which one i should go for. I've been told by some to use All in One SEO Pack and some others suggested that i use Wordpress SEO.

    I'd love to hear your advice on which one works best for a complete newbie like me.

    Thanks a lot in advance and happy Sunday to all
    Zoorana
    I prefer using All in One SEO Pack. It was also the plugin recommended by a friend of mine.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to meaganandersen For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (22 March 2011)

  13. #9
    best.hands is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    @meagan, hmmm.. I think I know who that friend of yours. hehehe.

    Anyways, to Zoorana, experience-wise, I am all about All in One SEO Pack. In fact, it is the plugin I used to gain control over meta details on each post on our specialist blog (see signature below). The other one I have not tried though, so I'd rather not speak for that.

    Errors with All in One Pack? As far as my duration of use of the plugin is concern, none at all.

    As for conclusion, All in One Pack is recommended.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to best.hands For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (22 March 2011)

  15. #10
    MrDeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Not trying to be mean or anything but anyone still using All in One Pack plugin hasn't used SEO Ultimate plugin yet and a step behind.

  16. #11
    best.hands is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kushmoney View Post
    Not trying to be mean or anything but anyone still using All in One Pack plugin hasn't used SEO Ultimate plugin yet and a step behind.
    Nice. I've heard that plugin to be useful as well. But, I thought, what's the use of jumping to another when you already are satisfied with the plugin you're using. Worth a try though.

  17. #12
    TallSimon is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Posts
    43
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi Zoorana,

    I use the All in One Pack as it makes SEO very easy and straightforward. I havent seen the SEO Ultimate Plugin yet kushmoney, what benefits does it have over the All in One Pack

    Cheers
    Simon
    Oddspalace

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to TallSimon For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (23 March 2011)

  19. #13
    mcharalambous's Avatar
    mcharalambous is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    All in One SEO Pack is certainly an excellent choice. It works pretty well, though mostly, wordopress is pretty SEO friendly in itself.

    Providing you ensure your URLs are optimised e.g domain.com/category/im-a-post/

    Then really, everything else falls into place - but the All in One SEO Pack certainly helps by offering easy to use options.

    Thanks
    Michael Charalambous, Right Casino Media

    e-mail: michael@rightcasinomedia.com
    skype: mpcharalambous
    gtalk: mcharalambousseo

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to mcharalambous For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (23 March 2011)

  21. #14
    Zoorana's Avatar
    Zoorana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    376
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 72 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    I appreciate your thoughts on this guys I've been playing around with the recommended plugins and i think i have a better idea now which one to lean on. I guess it all boils down to which plugin you're most comfortable in working with. Just as gaffg pointed out, most of these plugins do the same thing more or less.

    thanks again for all your advices, cheers!

  22. #15
    MrDeposit is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    262
    Thanks
    111
    Thanked 39 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oddspalace View Post
    Hi Zoorana,

    I use the All in One Pack as it makes SEO very easy and straightforward. I havent seen the SEO Ultimate Plugin yet kushmoney, what benefits does it have over the All in One Pack

    Cheers
    Simon
    Oddspalace
    Simon, I honestly don't know where to begin. Let's just say it goes beyond what All in One Pack provides. Best advice I can provide is try it yourself on a side project or a demo site to play around with it before converting all your websites

  23. #16
    manuelinbmw is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2009
    Posts
    189
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    Default

    I use all in one seo pack. I have had good sucess with it for 2 years. It is one of the first plugins I install.



    Play Slots for Money|Free Reel Slots| Sim Slots Free|Mac Slot Machine|Slots for Fun|Flash Video Slots|No Download Slot Machine

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to manuelinbmw For This Useful Post:

    Zoorana (17 April 2011)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •