Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: UK backs War

  1. #21
    graham's Avatar
    graham is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Posts
    417
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 67 Times in 54 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Affiliatesmart View Post
    Take a look at what this Jew has to say. Please take a look at the 1st video in this page first.
    What does his religion have to do with anything?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to graham For This Useful Post:

    diceman (21 March 2011)

  3. #22
    diceman is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Rock bottom and beginning to DIG!
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 31 Times in 23 Posts

    Default

    Its reasons like this I dont watch tv or pay attention to the news.. just give me my netflix and other forms of entertainment... I will know its over when I see a flash of light out the window followed by what sounds like a very strong wind about to hit my little country appartment.
    Sometimes you just gotta say, "What the f**k, make your move." - Risky Business
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com
    Add link
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com/search/add_link.php
    Looking for 5 partner sites for the following "free play" page.
    http://www.free-online-casinos.com/simslots.php

  4. #23
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    What does his religion have to do with anything?

    Nothing I can see. I removed it from the post.

    I also changed the title of the thread.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  5. #24
    Affiliatesmart's Avatar
    Affiliatesmart is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2006
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by graham View Post
    What does his religion have to do with anything?
    Nothing at all actually he should be and he obviously is very proud of it

  6. #25
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I spoke with Louis about this thread and do I believe it was not his intention to offend anyone stating the man was a Jew plus he knows the thread title was not the best choice. I just recently was able to change the title. After the last update some of my moderation functions were not working correctly, so I apologize it took me so long to change the title of the thread.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •