So I asked this Business Development Manager of a "reputable" SEO company what they could do for one of my sites.
Here is part of his reply:
"Also, I would like to add that not only things I've mentioned above but also consistency in link building plays a big role. Most of our clients who have affiliate marketing websites for casino niche or even crypto, they are building links throughout months and years, allocating budgets, thinking hard on their strategies, and only anticipate results in a couple of months upon backlinks going live on high-authority websites.
I asked Chat GPT "What are the reasons of link building not enhancing website authority?" and his response was:"
And then he inserted the answers chatGPT provided on his question...
So if anybody wants to spend big bucks on their next SEO strategy drop me a PM as I know the best SEO agency around!


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote


