Someone needs to water that thing !
So what exactly were you searching for when you came across that photo???
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
believe it or not I came across this picture by searching for "play now" in google as I was searching for a free button for my site but them I saw this lovely pic under images and thought well that's kinda gross.
What exactly did you think a clean and church attending guy like me was looking for anyway?![]()
Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement
HAHA i first i thought it was an elephant that had fell backwards off a rock! Not sure how what would of happened, but thats what i thought!! LOL![]()
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
Hey puma,
If you really need a play now button, I could throw one together for you.
Just give me an idea of what you would like it to look like, the colors etc, and what size and I'll create one for you.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I thought it was elephant porn too. I've got to get some help.
Um interesting the photo reminds of something not sure exactly...
greek39
Greek39
The first thing that came to mind when I saw that was
"Ewww, creepy old lady."
Then I saw the hat in the corner there and realised it's too big to be a lady. Then puma's comment and I almost died.. went straight back to my first reaction..
I know. Filthy.
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
source from gamblingwhore![]()
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
Seen a few pictures of trees looking like something else... Glad you enjoyed the the thought Renee
What a formation! You could really think of something out from it (well, if you've already seen something like it) . ROTFLMAO...![]()
Omg!!
Head of Client Services | TAG Media
Y'all need to get ya heads examined.![]()
Tree porn!![]()
Bwahahahaha
And to quote you again:
Originally Posted by WildmanSC
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010