Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Jackpot feed

  1. #1
    brickharbor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Jackpot feed

    Does anyone know where I can get a feed that displays the live jackpot amounts for slots like Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, Hall Of God etc etc

  2. #2
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    I always find them available in the affiliate backend in the form of JavaScript code. Have a look in there and you should find many different ones available to you.

  3. #3
    brickharbor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2016
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I've checked Videoslots, GIG, EGO, Leo, Energy, Plain Partners, MrAffiliate. I think I must be blind.

  4. #4
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,450
    Thanks
    9,149
    Thanked 3,004 Times in 2,216 Posts

    Default

    You can also always just request them from your affiliate managers. I have done this before. You will have to wait a little while for them to be created for you though.

  5. #5
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brickharbor View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get a feed that displays the live jackpot amounts for slots like Mega Moolah, Mega Fortune, Hall Of God etc etc
    We have them, but you'd have to be an affiliate with our program to see them.

    Let me know if you need any help.
    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Renee For This Useful Post:

    Cash Bonus (29 July 2018)

  7. #6
    Marketing Sapper is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2018
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hi, do you accept PL traffic?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •