Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    TanyaEverest is offline Restricted Account
    Thanks

Default Using Facebook for Business

I'm a subscriber to www.hubspot.com, a marketing site that shares case studies, research and best method articles in their community, and recently I got a really interested group of free articles on using Facebook for business and thought I'd pass along!

"Who's Blogging What: Facebook ebook" is really detailed, an easy read and has a lot of interesting ideas in getting more involved with Facebook, ways to engage your readers and how to build Facebook pages. It compiles several articles from marketing experts and is a must read if you've got a Facebook page, or are thinking of creating one or just want to use Facebook to further leverage your affiliate marketing methods.

The PDF is apparently too big to post-but if you let me know your interest I'll find a way to get it to you!

Also, there was another article that is a basic overview of how to start up on Facebook as a business user-if anyone is interested in that DM me.

Tanya

best.hands is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Would you be sharing it for free? If so, please PM me the link to download the PDF. Thanks.

Nilesh Patidar is offline New Member
    Thanks

Will you please help me get any free book on outsourcing or management at it is the field of my interest.

alex123 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Yes people are using facebook for their business and other stuff as well.I am also using it for my own business and other things as well.It is very powerful social media marketing where from you can earn good business for your own website.

SlappinDaAce is offline New Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TanyaEverest View Post
    I'm a subscriber to , a marketing site that shares case studies, research and best method articles in their community, and recently I got a really interested group of free articles on using Facebook for business and thought I'd pass along!

"Who's Blogging What: Facebook ebook" is really detailed, an easy read and has a lot of interesting ideas in getting more involved with Facebook, ways to engage your readers and how to build Facebook pages. It compiles several articles from marketing experts and is a must read if you've got a Facebook page, or are thinking of creating one or just want to use Facebook to further leverage your affiliate marketing methods.

The PDF is apparently too big to post-but if you let me know your interest I'll find a way to get it to you!

Also, there was another article that is a basic overview of how to start up on Facebook as a business user-if anyone is interested in that DM me.

Tanya
    Hi Tanya, I would be very interested in getting a copy of this PDF on facebook. I am currently trying to build my fan base and I would greatly appriciate any help I can get.

Thanks for your post,

Michael

laffit is offline Private Member
    Thanks

tanya-

if you have the time, i would like a copy of the pdf

thanks
    doug

Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Thanks

As a result of Tanya's post I requested a copy of this eBook and also signed up at Hubspot.com for their alerts.

I can really recommend searching their archive as they have a ton of articles and papers available to download for free that are stuffed full of advice and hints for more effective social marketing and media

Thanks Tanya!

Gabriel_LCP is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Thanks

That does sound interesting! I have a bunch of friends here in Costa Rica that have put their businesses on Facebook, it looks like a great way to go knowing that a lot of people get on facebook numerous times per day!

graham is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Can you PM me a copy please

Or you can upload it here: http://www.mediafire.com/

TanyaEverest is offline Restricted Account
    Thanks

Glad people found this helpful! I added a copy to mediafire. It is available at http://www.mediafire.com/?5myslqtfa2mcss5.

Regards,

Tanya

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TanyaEverest For This Useful Post:

Horek (3 March 2011), Zoorana (31 May 2011)

laffit is offline Private Member
    Thanks

since looking over the ebook and hubspot... i think facebook is a nice fit for my site and i'm making it a high priority in 2011.

ive been studying up and im going to start putting some of the latest/greatest fb stuff on my site. i also got a fb addict to help me admin my fb page.

at the very least its a great learning opportunity. i'd be happy to exchange ideas, fb likes, or answer questions.

Anthony-Coral is offline Former Employee of Coral
    Thanks

Hey Laffit,

As well as Hubspot.com I've found plenty of well researched, really useful advice at http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/

You can sign-up for their emails as well - recommended!

juliadesusa is offline New Member
    Thanks

Well Facebook is one type of social networking site.by which you cane share your ideas to each other.many people are also using this facebook for the business purpose,They also make the Advertisement for their business on the Facebook.So in the more or the Less way this is also useful for the business.

Thanks

I think Facebook does help, if you want information about any business all you have to do is type it in the search engine and it will appear. But I do feel that it was more effective in the beginning, when people started using FB for they business people were eager to check them out, now not so much

ctimar is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up

Thanks Tanya for this topic/file.
    It is just was i needed for my sister's business.
    Keep it up

zalozite is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Hi , i want to tell you that after a month investing in facebook i has a good traffic, but... no sign ups i dont know why.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zalozite View Post
    Hi , i want to tell you that after a month investing in facebook i has a good traffic, but... no sign ups i dont know why.

Hey don't worry give it some more time! I'm sure you'll start getting sign ups soon!

jolley is offline New Member
    Thanks

Facebook is one of the social networking site and it used by the ordinary as well as business persons,Because from the Facebook you can make a huge business networks and also share the information and new ideas related with the business with each other.

gamblingdomainer is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I also read the PDF. It is a very good read and has some very useful strategies for using facebook for promoting your business.

slambert77 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

We use facebook/twitter for member retention. Thanks so much for the pdf, just started reading it now - looks really good so far! Have also signed up for the hubspot free trial

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast