Hello to all my friends from GPWA,
its been a while since I've posted. I hope all is well for you and yours.
I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for making me feel welcome at the vegas conference; and I've a few things to say to some of you on a personal note;
OPA and Big B; a pleasure meeting you both. I'm sorry to have ducked out there at the end OPA, as I was waiting for my GF to arrive I went looking for her; and found myself playing a slot machine which turned out a good thing; as I had hit a payoff of over $2k, a very nice surprise to encounter since we were leaving in a few hours after that; it paid for the trip and then some.
rest assured I will be in touch with you both in the coming future; And you both (especially OPA, since I spent more time with him) really made my trip a pleasant one and my best memory of the whole affair was sitting outside the mgm smoking and talking with the two of you.
Tech - you're as beautiful as your pics appear here; and now I know its both a beauty found inside as well as out. Cheers to your mate as well.
Amature; whether due to my interpretation; or elsewise; its a shame your charm did not convey as well online as in person; or we surely would not have butted heads as often as we have in the past. Thank you for your kind welcome.
CG - good to meet you. also thanks for everything.
I hope I haven't left anyone out.
I've one question; there was a very attractive young lady sitting with you Tech there at that bar, Nephrodities; (or something like that), she had light color hair; about shoulder length, and I think she arrived later than most the people that were there. I felt like we knew each other for some crazy reason. can you tell me to whom I am thinking of?
well I'm sure more will come to mind the minute I hit the submit button, but for now suffice to say that I send my thanks to all I met; and that It was truly a pleasure.


LinkBack URL
About LinkBacks
Reply With Quote




