Is wagershare closed? - No payment for the last two month, and no answer when i write them!
Is wagershare closed? - No payment for the last two month, and no answer when i write them!
no, i went to their offices and had a meeting with them Tuesday, a lot of people are on holiday though, that I could see. What address you using?
also the live chat is working on the wagershare site, try that
HI.
I have for a couple of days tryed to use the form on the site. No responce. - I don't have another address.
here's my manager, he'll point you in the right direction paul.torzel@wagershare.com
Anthony (20 December 2012)
Thanks - I'll try to write to that address, and see what happens.
I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator
Still no answers.
Well if it comes to that, you can always contact their CEO on facebook.
http://www.thebetwaygroup.com/
has the name of the guy. somehow I'm led to believe they are in deep financial trouble and this was somehow their last attempt to get betway on their feet, even try to list them at the stock exchange. whatever is happening with that company, its not good.
Last edited by superrake; 23 December 2012 at 3:30 pm. Reason: ad a little bit more content and the link to their "group" site
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” - Winston Churchill
lots0 (3 January 2013)
why aren't wagershare on gpwa? c'mon! someone get them to post here.
Still no answer from WagerShare.
Still no answer from WagerShare!
Got an answer:
Your payments for October and November were not processed as your account has become inactive. As our Terms and Conditions outline, WagerShare will only make payments to active affiliates; an active affiliate account is defined as an account which has generated a minimum of 1 new paying customer for the casino clients or the bingo clients of WagerShare within a 3 month period (https://www.wagershare.com/terms - 5.3.6).