Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Wallmart

  1. #1
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default Wallmart


    It seems like you started adding random things to that list. Midgets and DSL !!



    Way to go Grandma !



    Charming !



    Eat your heart out Brad Pitt !



    I’m UTTERLY speechless !



    Well, lets all be thankful that at least half is covered.



    Everyone loves a man in yellow go-go boots!



    I REALLY hope that isn’t what I think it is…



    Oh, you want to take my son for a ride in your van? I don’t see a problem with that !


    The Batmobile is being fixed – this is my spare car !.



    If a cheetah and a leopard decided to mate, this would be the result


    .

    Why did you ever, E…V…E…R. think this was appropriate to wear in public?



    Yeah – well thanks for telling me that NOW !



    Every man has an NFL jersey AND short pink shorts in their wardrobe, right?



    How the hell does she manage to wipe her ass ??


    Just in case you had the irresistible urge…

    Got any grits flavour chewing gum !
    Pimpin ain’t easy down at da walmart.
    It’s like those shorts are managing to cover nothing and everything at the same time.

    Where the hell is Catwoman !
    I see that Britney Spears let herself go…….again !
    If i asked you where i could buy that shirt your answer would be…….



    Nobody aint gonna mess with me !



    Kinda relieved that we don’t get a glimpse of the front too…


  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Ummm.....

    WTF?!

    I'm not sure if that was the point, to confuse people, but I can't stop laughing.

    I got this email last week, and I know it was supposed to have pictures.. Looks like you're having a "user error" situation again mate... LOL
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    WTF is happening....

    This worked perfectly last friday.

    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Ummm.....

    WTF?!

    I'm not sure if that was the point, to confuse people, but I can't stop laughing.

    I got this email last week, and I know it was supposed to have pictures.. Looks like you're having a "user error" situation again mate... LOL

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Pebkac?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    What is Pebkac???


    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Pebkac?

  6. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Google?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. #7
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    LOL I like it .


    "Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair

    That happens every day.

    Shaun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •