-
17 April 2021, 5:22 pm
#1
Affiliate Promo Codes
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone have some list with Sportsbook or casinos program where you get your unique Promo Code that is connected to your affiliate ID and when people enter this promo code for example at registration they are under your affiliate ID?
Thanks
-
-
17 April 2021, 6:30 pm
#2
I sincerely doubt anyone is going to do that work for you by providing a list of affiliate programs who offer codes.
Instead, you will need to go site by site and find out who offers them to affiliates and who does not.
Good luck.
-
-
17 April 2021, 7:13 pm
#3
I've never heard of this before in all of the 15 years or so that I've been in affiliate marketing.
You'll need to contact the site owner to find out more about what they offer, if you can't find that information you're looking for.
Hope you get it resolved.
-
-
18 April 2021, 12:38 am
#4
I think plenty of online casinos and poker sites can help you with that. You just have to reach out to them and ask.
Good luck!
-
-
18 April 2021, 12:03 pm
#5
In my signature you'll find the link to a program (top of the list) that has 60+ different casino sites you can apply to under one site.
They also have a monthly "bonuses" list that includes weekly "free spin" bonus codes for approx. 30 casino sites.
They are not unique to you, but it is mostly what you are looking for!
I've never seen anything like it any place else.
-
-
18 April 2021, 2:38 pm
#6
I agree with johan on this.
There are quite a number of casinos that will allow for unique bonus codes, but you should reach out to those you either already work with, or those that you think are a good fit for your site(s).
Rick
Universal4
-
-
Hi, you can connect to your affiliate manager and asked him to share the dedicated affiliate bonus/promo code under your affiliate account and I am sure they have no issues to share the same with you
-
-
5 November 2025, 1:07 am
#8
I would also need casinos from Europe, Canada, and Australia that are willing to provide me with promotional codes. At the moment, the ones I’m working with said it’s not possible yet because my traffic isn’t very high.
-
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules