Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    CasinoPower is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Question about Flytonic Themes

    Can somebody please tell me the difference between these Flytonic themes(If you already have them) I want to choose theme for casino review site :

    CasinoTown2 - last update 5 March, 2018

    DoubleDown Theme
    Doubledown - last update 30 October, 2017



    Thank you

  2. #2
    vardan's Avatar
    vardan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 231 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    The coding of almost all Flytonic themes is the same and it's quite easy to work with them. I have DoubleDown installed on one of my websites, but it's so much redesigned, that I guess even the creators can't find out that from the first look.

    About SSL certificate from your previous post: you can use Cloudflare, they provide free SSL certificates.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to vardan For This Useful Post:

    CasinoPower (19 September 2018)

  4. #3
    CasinoPower is offline New Member
    Join Date
    September 2018
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Thanks a lot, I appreciate your help. That is the most important thing for me that the theme is easy to work with. Previously I looked at few other options here on this forum ( Pokatheme, VegasHero and Flytonic). So, for the beginning I think I will choose the cheapest option for any hosting ( maybe the one that you suggested me) and some simple theme to work with( probably Flytonic), and for the future I think there will be changes, if the site is going well. ( related to hosting , theme and etc)

    And for the Cloudflare, I have to choose first some hosting option from another hosting company and then to add Cloudflare? (P.S. I`ve never used Cloudflare before on my other (non-related to gambling affiliates )websites so, I`m not quite sure how that works. But, I will google it.

    Thanks again

  5. #4
    petimi's Avatar
    petimi is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2016
    Posts
    177
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 100 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoPower View Post
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate your help. That is the most important thing for me that the theme is easy to work with. Previously I looked at few other options here on this forum ( Pokatheme, VegasHero and Flytonic). So, for the beginning I think I will choose the cheapest option for any hosting ( maybe the one that you suggested me) and some simple theme to work with( probably Flytonic), and for the future I think there will be changes, if the site is going well. ( related to hosting , theme and etc)

    And for the Cloudflare, I have to choose first some hosting option from another hosting company and then to add Cloudflare? (P.S. I`ve never used Cloudflare before on my other (non-related to gambling affiliates )websites so, I`m not quite sure how that works. But, I will google it.

    Thanks again
    Cloudflare is a CDN solution, you can use it to speed up your website and make it more secure. To start however you need hosting. Some hosting packages offer direct Cloudflare integration which is very handy. I recommend SiteGround, they are very good performance, great support and easy to manage with their cPanel.

  6. #5
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,762
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 718 Times in 501 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petimi View Post
    I recommend SiteGround, they are very good performance, great support and easy to manage with their cPanel.
    Second that.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  7. #6
    lucker88 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 25 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Flytonic themes are ok. I used to build some sites with their themes. But later I switched to using a general theme (like Newspaper by tagdiv) and make customization myself. I think that's better way to follow.
    Proud to be partner of these reputable operators: bet365 | W88 | Fun88 - Visit the site to see how they can be promoted effectively!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •