Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    EMSJanAage is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Flash Slots Games

    Hi everyone..

    Apologies for the noob nature of the post - don't flame me too much. I am trying to find affiliates that offer flash slot games to put on a website.

    For example, I have seen on freeslots.co.uk (I don't have enough posts to link) their flash slots for Cherry Red, but when I look at their affiliate site (c-planet) I can't see where these are, or where the code is you need?

    Am I missing something in terms of you needing to code this yourself? Or a million and one other things?

    All help received with thanks.

    EMS

  2. #2
    wagerjunction's Avatar
    wagerjunction is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2004
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    1,570
    Thanks
    279
    Thanked 273 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Hi EMS,

    Good news!

    Our affiliate program does indeed offer Free Flash Games that you can put up on your site

    We have split up our flash games between the game types to makes things easier. You will find a whole section dedicated to Slot games and you can either use the complete selection or some games in particular. All you need to do is apply the HTML code to a specific page.

    You can get all the details at the following link: http://www.wagerjunction.com/en-GB/flash-casino.aspx

    Feel free to get back to me if you have any questions.
    Amy
    Affiliate Manager
    WagerJunction | Facebook
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •