Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    casinofever is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default We Do It All Vegas Affiliate Program.

    Hi all, Here is a program I thought you may be interested in, it's called We Do It All Vegas and they pay you commissions on merchandise that you sell through your affiliate link and they pay commissions on sub affiliates as well. You get paid 10 percent on what you sell and 2 percent of what your sub affiliates sell.

    Here are the details.

    We have the most exciting affiliate program available for Las Vegas, Poker and Gambling. Poker Books, Poker Chips, Poker Tables, Poker DVD's, Poker software & Software, Gambling Books & Software, Casino Cards, Chips, Tables, Supplies and so much more.

    All statistics are provided in real time and are available via your own affiliate center. You can check your stats and those of your affiliates 24 hours a day, select banners for promoting our affiliate program, edit your information, check for messages and more. Our affiliate tracking software is state of the art. There is even a training center link on your affiliate log in page where we will try to help you improve ALL your affiliate marketing from your web site. This available free of charge.

    We pay our affiliates 2 different ways. We pay you per sale and we also pay you for each sign up to our newsletter. Our affiliate program is also 2 tier. You will earn commissions from anyone you sign up as an affiliate or when someone coming to our web site from your web site signs up for our affiliate program!


    Las Vegas Shows / Your Commission $1.50/ticket / Sub-Affiliate $0.50/ticket

    Las Vegas Tours / Your Commission 6% / Sub-Affiliate 2%

    Sold Out Events / Your Commission 4% / Sub-Affiliate 1%

    All Other Items / Your Commission 10% / Sub-Affiliate 2%

    It's YOUR Las Vegas
    Newsletter / Your Commission $0.10 / Sub-Affiliate $0.03

    Airfare / Your Commission 50% / Sub-Affiliate 10%

    Car Rental / Your Commission 50% / Sub-Affiliate 10%

    Hotel / Your Commission 50% / Sub-Affiliate 10%


    Business Established - May, 2000


    Here is the link to signup as an affiliate.

    http://www.wedoitallvegas.com/

    Have A Nice Day Y'all.
    Sincerely, Casinofever
    Last edited by casinofever; 22 January 2006 at 6:15 pm.
    Casino Corral Gaming Portal


    http://www.casinocorral.com

  2. #2
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Anyone have any comments on this program?

    PM's would work.

    ntaus

  3. #3
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    I had always wished they would allow direct links into the shopping cart for each of the products.....if they did I would promote them a good bit more.

    I have always found their staff to be very professional and helpful and most questions are answered in a timely manner.

    Also, I swear I started a signup chain for this a few years ago....I am half way through the list and when I run accross it I will pm you.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,999
    Thanks
    4,544
    Thanked 9,298 Times in 5,982 Posts

    Default

    Ntaus,

    I am sending a pm and starting the signup chain and will list you as next in line.

    Rick
    Universal4

    SIDE NOTE: I just realized the above link is an affiliate link, and since we do not allow those in the public forums from non-members it will be edited out.
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  5. #5
    bigbcasinos's Avatar
    bigbcasinos is offline In Memoriam, 1961-2024
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    3,409
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 52 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Ntaus

    I make a sale a month more or less. Pretty much a cross section of everything. The only problem is that you get like $2 for this and $5 for that. That said, what it does give you is the power to add some seriously useful info to your site for the Vegas visitor.

    The guy looking after you is Brock Bourne who is well spoken of by some people who have been dealing with him for some time.

    Overall I recommend hitching up with the program and adding loads of interesting content to your site. Not only good for google but you would be amazed at the high value of "Add to favorites" too.
    Have a wonderful day

    Brian
    Online Casinos (Big B Casinos)
    Casino Slots (Casino Slots Wizard)
    Online Slots (Slots Casinos)

  6. #6
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    G'day bigbcasinos

    This is exactly the reason I signed up - making money is secondary in this instance.

    Of course, I seriously need more work to do

    Now I guess I'll have to write a section linked directly from the home page - but this should be really rewarding in terms of exposure.

    The only thing that bothers me is, as Universal4 said, is that there are no direct links into the shopping cart - which means even tho I'll do 'target="_blank' on my pages the visitor is looking at a different site setup and this will be confusing. I'm not sure how to overcome this - it would be nice to be able to carry on my site theme.

    Thank you for the advice

    ntaus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •