Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Website Visitor Trackers

    What are you guys using to track website visitors?

    I recently went from GA to Plausible and then to Rybbit (selfhosted version), which I am extremely happy with and I just do not see a reason to go back to Google.

  2. #2
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,367
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 606 Times in 476 Posts

    Default

    I'm currently using GA but since GA4 it's never been as user-friendly, I'll be interested to see other comments on this thread.
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  3. #3
    invinciblepoker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 57 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    server log analysis is fun, and often all you need.

  4. #4
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,413
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,255 Posts

    Default

    I use clicky, Nice and simple enough for what I need. GA is way to complex just for getting the basics.


  5. #5
    hatario's Avatar
    hatario is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    I use clicky, Nice and simple enough for what I need. GA is way to complex just for getting the basics.

    Will have to try Clicky at some point, the UI for the basics looks somewhat similiar to Plausible and Rybbit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •