-
3 September 2013, 9:19 am
#1
-
-
3 September 2013, 3:54 pm
#2
-
-
3 September 2013, 4:01 pm
#3
casino, poker or bookies?
-
-
3 September 2013, 6:02 pm
#4
1 farm bet says this person is talking about selling links, not selling actual websites.
-
-
3 September 2013, 7:44 pm
#5
I woud not bet against this, and I have already sent a formal request for information (early in the day not a whole long time after this post was up) and have not recieved a reply.
Based upon the wording of the post, they state they are selling a site, and I have to assume they are telling the truth and didn't "accidentally" post this in the wrong section.
Rick
Universal4
-
The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:
-Shay- (3 September 2013)
-
4 September 2013, 1:35 am
#6
I removed the original post since op has no sites for sale.
The continuity of this thread is pretty much non existient so it may be locked or archived.
Rick
Universal4
-
The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:
-Shay- (4 September 2013)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules