Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default Whats this about all rivals being connected?

    I read at a forum that a new player was denied a nd bonus based on the fact that he/she had an account at other rival casinos. Live support said all rivals are connected and they flagged her account. Are they stating that there is no point in promoting more than one rival freebie because you can only get one?
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  2. #2
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,991
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    This has been going on since the beginning.

    We were promised a long time ago that this would stop happening, but it's clear it hasn't.

    Often, when players contact support at the respective casino they can get their accounts unloced, but often they are ineligible to take a nd bonus if they have an unplayed bonus at another Rival casino.

    It actually happened to me once with a birthday bonus. I was not eligible for the birthday freebie at one casino, until I cleared the bonus at another casino....

    We actually have a few threads here in the private forums that discuss this, (from some time ago) but I don't recall exactly which ones.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    giggles7p (6 September 2009)

  4. #3
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    I personally claimed a free chip from several casinos, was about a year back but I claimed them at Cocoa, DaVincis gold, This is Vegas, Superior, maybe one or two more. Same IP, same honest details too. I also cashed out on the nd bonus from Davinci and Superior.

    I did have a player denied a free chip and he was told he was a bonus abuser although he never signed up to a casino before in his life.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  5. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,991
    Thanks
    4,543
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    Claiming a bonus or nd bonus at more than one Rival usually doesn't trigger a problem.

    It's claiming a second or third one before you clear the first one that did it in the past.

    Like I said, I thought this was fixed....because I hadn't seen many complaints about it lately....maybe a few properties are more prone to the problem not sure....

    Later when I have more time I will diog around and see if I can find the threads where we talked about it.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  6. #5
    Holland87's Avatar
    Holland87 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2008
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    104
    Thanked 62 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    That explains it better universal. I will give members heads up on the forum I mod for. Thanks!
    Free Slot Tournaments

    ~While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •