Hey,
Just wanted to ask what is an average % for referring another affiliate to aff program? I tried to analyze affiliate programs listed here and believe that the average is between 5 and 10%
Thanks!
Hey,
Just wanted to ask what is an average % for referring another affiliate to aff program? I tried to analyze affiliate programs listed here and believe that the average is between 5 and 10%
Thanks!
Here's a fairly good list to give an idea - http://gaffg.com/affiliate-programs/casino/listing/
The range is from 0-20%, but I'd guessdimate that the average (excluding programs that don't offer subaffiliates) is somewhere a little over 5%.
I also want to be upfront here and say that I have previously and do currently work with one of the owners of Gaffg. I don't want anyone misconstruing this as an attempt at link spamming.
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
AndrewS_IA (30 September 2014), Harry_IA (30 September 2014), Moonlight Cat (30 May 2015), SlotMonster (30 September 2014)
SlotMonster (30 September 2014)
I think the average is on 10% but not all programs offer sub-affiliate commission as far as I know.
You should also verify if the % is of net revenue or of commissions earned -- programmes sometimes differ in this regard.
-Shay- (30 September 2014), Moonlight Cat (30 May 2015)
This is the most valid point with sub-affiliate rev share and the first question to ask the operator. If it isn't a percentage of net revenue then it really isn't 5%. An example:
Your sub-affiliate creates £100 net revenue
His commission at 25% = £25
Your commission at 5% of £25 = £1.25.
So in reality your sub-affiliate commission is 1.25% of net rev (despite being sold as 5%) - not good!
-Shay- (30 September 2014)
iGamingContent.co.uk - Content writing services by some of the most experienced and knowledgeable writers in the sector.
BetBlocker.org - Responsible Gambling charity providing free blocking software to everyone.
In my opinion, stating that a percentage of a sub-affiliate's earnings is not good is NOT a fair way to look at it.
IF in fact the terms and conditions concerning sub-affiliate's earnings are clearly defined, and if the way it is defined in the FAQ or commission breakdown on the affiliate website is not mis-leading then I personally have no problem with it being a percentage of a sub's earnings.
Rick
Universal4