Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default What did you do for the holidays?

    I'll include what you got for Christmas too haha...

    1) Went to Cancun

    2) Visited cousins I hadn't seen in 9 years

    3) Attended Midnight Mass

    4) Unwrapped and gave presents. Some stuff I got:
    - Sweater (will return)
    - Moto jacket
    - Socks (will return)
    - Scarf

    5) Stayed home for NYE this year and watched Netflix

    Like to hear what you guys did.

  2. #2
    sparky1 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    1) Attended mass with the family

    2) visited my parents and other family

    3) slept!

    4) unwrapped gifts

    5) Slept

  3. #3
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I visited my family in my hometown for Christmas and basically just slept and ate all day. I had some 25 year old single malt scotch with my dad and we all played cards against humanity and telestrations. My mum had a couple of west coast coolers and was drunk, couldn't even remember her own name. Was hilarious.

    For NY I went down the south coast with 2 of my girlfriends. We beached every day and on NYE we went to the pub where everyone got kicked out at 11.53pm because some woman kept fighting everyone. We didn't even make it til midnight. Was very funny though.

    For Xmas I got a wifi extender for my bedroom (I live in a double storey apartment where the wifi doesn't quite reach my bedroom), a dress, thongs (flip flops), some vouchers for sports gear, towels, and chocolates.

    casinorep - why are you returning your gifts?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  4. #4
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,824
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,086 Posts

    Default

    Woke up at 2.30am to drink Santa's milk and eat his cookies, and put Santa's presents under the Christmas tree.
    Slept in and didn't make it to Sunday Mass. Ate Christmas lunch, and had a few drinks. Saw the fireworks on NYE.

  5. #5
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    casinorep - why are you returning your gifts?
    Because I am an ungrateful bastard j/k. I am particular about my clothes and they weren't in style..

  6. #6
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    I should add that by returning I don't mean returning them to the givers (I'm not that cold), but to the stores they were bought from in exchange for store credits. Some retailers in the US let you do that for Christmas gifts because there is a high demand for returns & exchanges after the holidays.

  7. #7
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Here, in Russia, we have big holidays. 31 Dec-08 January this year.
    During 9 days people celebrate New Year.

    p.s. But because i am full time webmaster for me nothing changed.
    Last 7 years i work from my home. So i may get day-off when i want.

  8. #8
    BBCasinos's Avatar
    BBCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 304 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Crazy amounts of food.
    2 days in a row of "gourmetten". For people who don't know.
    Gourmetten is an electric machine with around 6 smalls pans in which you can cook on the table.
    Loads of meet and Bread and sauce
    got 2 sweaters from the girl and a Nice bag for travelling.
    No further holiday because we moved in to a New office this week.
    NYE we spent at friends with food, drink, music and games.
    "For Sluts you go to Pornhub, for Slots you come to us"

    David
    Wanna do business? Skype me: LSDave19

    BestBettingCasinos | Top 10 online casinos | €10 Free bonuses | 50 Free Spins

  9. #9
    agsgroup's Avatar
    agsgroup is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    The Broads
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 158 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    The usual, food, drink and obligatory games! This year was all about pub quizzes, lots of fun when everyone gets competitive and louder as the night goes on. New Year we set off some fireworks but we were at home with friends, much more chilled than going out...

    Pressies were clothes, nice toiletries that kind of thing, but I did buy myself () a new snowboard kit so chuffed with that

  10. #10
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,906
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 769 Posts

    Default

    Was the first xmas with two kids.
    Visit parents-in-law (20km) and parents (600km)
    Stress!

    Next yr they are old enough to flight to Thailand
    No parents, no (tons of toys) gifts, just relax!

  11. #11
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    I went back to Scotland for 2 weeks, and it was a stressful 2 weeks trying to fit in as many visits as possible with friends and family. I even cooked Christmas dinner for the family so I didn't get much time to relax but it was worth it.

    I got lots of shoes and chocolate - they know me so well
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  12. #12
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Nice relaxing Christmas at the outlaws, sorry I mean in laws, followed by the NY from hell as a pipe burst in my attic flooding my sons room, while he lay in his cot!

    Hugely stressful start to 2017, not helped by balls revenue from December, but hey the year can only get better from here

  13. #13
    IGT Partners's Avatar
    IGT Partners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 63 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    went back in my hometown in Italy:
    - visiting the big family
    - eating a lot
    - drinks with friends
    - sleeping 10 hours in a row per night

    ...multiply this for 8 days! Yes, hard to manage but done! :P

  14. #14
    Aeternus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Celebrated christmas with the family, ate a lot of food and then spent the rest of christmas on the sofa with a cold.

  15. #15
    AndyBonus's Avatar
    AndyBonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 49 Times in 36 Posts

    Default

    I spent the holidays (Christmas and new year) rebuilding my old free slot site. It took 3 weeks longer than expected, but it had to be done!

    Anyway, at least I had fun watching the US election antics over YouTube

  16. #16
    MJM
    MJM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 550 Times in 318 Posts

    Default

    We took the kids skiing in Colorado for their first trip to the big mountains, all had a blast.

  17. #17
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    875
    Thanks
    787
    Thanked 565 Times in 348 Posts

    Default

    As usual:

    1) Did skydiving
    2) Did a lot wingsuit flights
    3) Did some Snowboarding
    4) ... I broke my wrist. As usual, every year, I got something broken

  18. #18
    aliceblack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2017
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    We have five kids so the holidays are basically centered around hiding presents and keeping babies from ripping open the presents (and when they do, we re-wrap them, multiple times usually)

    Other than that, traveled to see family in California and did some traveling up north in the Coeur D' Alene area.

    I received a fitness bracelet for Christmas, I really like charts and tracking things so it was a great choice.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •