Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    TheJoker's Avatar
    TheJoker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2023
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    82
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default What do you like to do when you are not working?

    When I finally have some free time after so much work, I like to spend time with family and friends, prepare a meal at home or go to a restaurant. I also like to go to the movies although I feel that lately I haven't seen any good movies at the cinema. The last one I liked was Top Gun Maverick. Avatar 2 doesn't seem interesting to me because it is 99% effects 1% script. If I'm alone, I like to play video games and exercise. What about you?

  2. #2
    Fluffy Cloudlett is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I really like to hug a loved one, watch something or just go for a walk, meet friends and play something.

  3. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I like to practice playing guitar, excercise and hang with family. I also binge watch some netflix, HBO and hulu. Right now, I am re watching season three of the wire (a classic).
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  4. #4
    Nicole Goodwin's Avatar
    Nicole Goodwin is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2022
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Basically it's training and rest. But once a month we gather with friends in some new beautiful place to get distracted from work and other things.

  5. #5
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    I enjoying hanging out with friends, cooking, walking etc. In the summer I enjoy working in the garden, biking and enjoying the many patios in the city with friends.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  6. #6
    newcustomeroffer is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,369
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 607 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Live football games, online chess, Parkrun on a Saturday, sneaking the odd pint of lager (or two) - all good for the soul!
    For the latest bookmaker new customer offers visit https://www.newcustomeroffer.co.uk/

  7. #7
    casinocanada's Avatar
    casinocanada is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    GYM is the best activity, especially after long day of sitting in front of PC! I also love to go raving/dancing on the weekend

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to casinocanada For This Useful Post:

    Nicole Goodwin (23 March 2023)

  9. #8
    Lorenzo Luciano's Avatar
    Lorenzo Luciano is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    February 2023
    Location
    Milano
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Visit new places to keep up with the fun.

  10. #9
    mybestcasino's Avatar
    mybestcasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2023
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    I go to the gym and salsa classes. This is good for relaxing.

  11. #10
    Nicole Goodwin's Avatar
    Nicole Goodwin is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2022
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Oh tell me please do you take salsa lessons in pairs or solo?

  12. #11
    CasinosBroker's Avatar
    CasinosBroker is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2021
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    585
    Thanks
    96
    Thanked 123 Times in 112 Posts

    Default

    I like to run, box and watch Premiere League matches. And of course have long walks with my best friend, Lemmy, my bullterrier.
    Looking to buy or sell iGaming sites?
    Get in touch today!
    www.CasinosBroker.com
    WhatsApp: +40-757-953-988

  13. #12
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,247
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    When I'm not working, I like to disconnect and avoid doing anything that involves the phone or computer. I really like to take long walks, go to a river near my home, and join to dance classes in my community.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  14. #13
    xecutable's Avatar
    xecutable is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2011
    Location
    Zurich, Switzerland
    Posts
    1,979
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 708 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NoDepositCasinos View Post
    When I'm not working, I like to disconnect and avoid doing anything that involves the phone or computer.
    This. My girlfriend couldn't understand how someone who works on a computer and spends so much in front of it and enjoys it, can last so many weeks on a vacation without one, and not wanna touch one.

    I hit the gym daily, socialize with friends here and there, take walks or hikes, watch different European football events, read books, or listen to audiobooks, meditate regularly these days to release stress as well.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to xecutable For This Useful Post:

    Nicole Goodwin (23 April 2023)

  16. #14
    Join Date
    November 2005
    Posts
    4,507
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,278 Posts

    Default

    I'm a bit of a car nut. Which, used to take up a lot of my free time.

    However, with a long standing back injury, in 2022 it became progressively worse. Had no option but to hang up my helmet in Sept 2022, and sold the M3 (2009 - worked rocket ship). Now, the only car I own is a SUV, which, frankly is very comfortable and is fitted with all the latest tech-gadgets.

    I've return to going fishing. It's a safe pastime for me.

  17. #15
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,415
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,256 Posts

    Default

    Gym, it's important after spending hours behind a desk, that and resteraunts . a simple life


  18. #16
    Ninja16 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Posts
    70
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 15 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    As a fan of Fenerbahçe from Turkey and Arsenal from England, i am crying mostly thanks to both of the teams
    Güvenilir Bahis Siteleri arasından Türkçe ve Yurtdışı merkezli en iyi bahis siteleri bonus ve promosyonları ile listelenmiştir.

  19. #17
    big fish is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,425
    Blog Entries
    32
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 133 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    work some more
    - Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us

    1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.

    2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.

    3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.

  20. #18
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Most time not working is spent with the family and kids. I don't get much time to do anything else but tbf I wouldn't trade it for the world. I swim a lot for exercise and I enjoy following Liverpool FC when I have time.

  21. #19
    allfreechips's Avatar
    allfreechips is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Ohio - The taxing state
    Posts
    1,633
    Thanks
    221
    Thanked 831 Times in 525 Posts

    Default

    AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
    Statsfetch.com
    secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
    Allmediamatter
    Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
    Allfreechips -
    My 24 year old SEO casino site

  22. #20
    Ni2A's Avatar
    Ni2A is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2013
    Location
    Ghaziabad
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 21 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    In my spare time, I enjoy cooking and working out. However, being a mother leaves little room for pursuing other activities.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •