Just a quickie, I've been offered a revenue share of 45% all verticals with a leading bookie. Just wondering what the word verticals means?
Just a quickie, I've been offered a revenue share of 45% all verticals with a leading bookie. Just wondering what the word verticals means?
In most cases you can take that to mean that the operator offers different "niches" or "product categories" such as casino, sports, maybe horses maybe bingo etc...
Rick
Universal4
Miles_Videoslots (28 September 2017), TheGooner (27 September 2017)
Verticals in this sense usually means betting products.
45% seems a great offer - and not one that "leading" bookies throw around lightly.
elgoog (28 September 2017)
May I politely ask you to stop attacking vtyunby65?
It's based on a huge misunderstanding, and I mean that serious.
Read this: https://www.gpwa.org/forum/leopolds-...tml#post866505
And if this is not enough, then you have the possibility to contact me.
Leopold
Cash Bonus (28 September 2017)