Hi,
I don't want to accidently create trouble for myself.
I have been thinking about creating separate pages for separate PPCs; but I don't know if that would be considered a doorway page; if they all were the same?
thanks in advance.
Hi,
I don't want to accidently create trouble for myself.
I have been thinking about creating separate pages for separate PPCs; but I don't know if that would be considered a doorway page; if they all were the same?
thanks in advance.
bb1webs
I don’t believe a SE will find them unless you link to them
From somewhere else on your site
Just to make sure you can add them to your robots.txt file
Info here https://www.gpwa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2555
Brad......
If they're JUST for PPC traffic, just add a NOINDEX tag to each and don't worry about being spidered at all.
Why not check out some non-gaming Affiliate Programs too?